Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 106 of 136 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 135 136
B
B
Yipee!!!! It's Baaaaaacccccckkkkk!!<P>Let's party on! I'm getting ready for VA Beach now... but Ms. Princess, I'll be coming back to Nashville again sometime too!<P>Eeeekkkkk..... now I've got to get this bod in shape for the beach!!!! HELP!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smooches!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Now how did I know you two would show up?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, I had an eventful morning! Today was my youngest's first day at day-care. (He's only 4!!!) Needless to say, I cried all the way to work! LOL LOL I think I was more upset than he was! LOL<P>I'm trying to figure out how to get to VA Beach. Just might be able to make it! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Still looking for a job. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Not many nibbles. No way I can forsee making Virginia Beach unless I find a sugardaddy or a fairy godmother. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>However, I'll plan another Nashville Bash at the drop of a hat. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Laser Tag!!!!!!!! Got a great place here. Any takers?<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited March 20, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>I vote you find a sugardaddy!!!<P>Then you can spontaneously combust for a good reason! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
So, you read that thread. Help me out somebody! I intended for it to be a funny one and they've turned it into something depressing. <P>Go post on it and turn it around.<P>If I were going to find a sugardaddy, he'd have to be a fine man and have lots of sugar. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Cinderella.... if you find a Sugar Daddy, see if he's got a brother! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Ok, so I saw a post about spontanious combustion and had to read it! I figured you had a hot date or something, and were going to share all the gory details [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Mitz... same goes on the Sugar Daddy deal. Hope your little one enjoys daycare, and you enjoy a little less worry. <P>I'm still looking for roomies for VA Beach.... maybe I'll find a SD on my own and have him pay for me! shocked

C
C
Butterfly, I want to congratulate you!!!!!<P>You were the 2100 post!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Too bad there wasn't a prize - but we never got our prizes for those other "magic numbers" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>About that spontaneous combustion thread. Can you imagine sitting in church and they're talking about all that love, and lust, and passion? Sounds like everyone may need to go home and take cold showers.<P>How is your knee doing?? And your eyes?????<P>(((((((((((((((Dawnetta)))))))))))))

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>My youngest likes daycare but still cries every morning when I drop him off!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll let ya know on the sugar-daddy thing!<P>Cinderella,<P>I tried to help out on your thread! Maybe it'll turn around!<P>BTW, how do you gals feel about men in uniform??? I saw a guy I know today and he's a cop. Yep! He was in uniform!! WHEW!!!!!! KABOOM!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
A Cop!!!!<P>Jesus, Mary & Joseph!!!!!<P>Mitzi......didn't you learn ANYTHING?????<P>ACK!!!!<P>Hugs anyway,<P>Sheba

711 Offline
I have always loved a man in uniform.<P>But, I'm really attracted to construction workers for some reason. So tan, working out there in the sun all day . . . . .

711 Offline
Mitzi:<P>Boy, this thread brings back a lot of memories. Dana kicked you out of my dating thread and you started this one.<P>What ever happened to Murphy?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Sheba!!<P>It's not that he's a cop! It's just the uniform!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Jen!<P>Construction workers??? KABOOM!! KABOOM!!!<P>Yeah, this was a lot of fun wasn't it??<P>Murph is still kickin'. I hear from him a good bit. He doesn't hang out here much but I think he lurks more than he'll admit to! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hi Murph!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Good Morning Girls,<P><BR>Men in uniforms and contruction workers?<P>Hey Mitz the summer is a coming does men in swim truncks count??? ROTFLMAO.[for some reason, now I don't care about looking at that.....hummmm,wonder why?]<P>See you girls soon!!<P>OH,......HI ya Murph!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all take it easy.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

B
B
<B>KABOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!</B><P>I love a man in uniform! I work with a bunch of construction wokers too.... WHEW... turn up the A/C! Remember those Diet Coke commercials..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, so now I'm thinking about it, and I have to go to a site meeting this afternoon.... I'll be surrounded by construction workers.... Be Still My Heart! (and other things) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>D<P>PS~ I noticed that I had the 2100th post, but I figured since I didn't get a prize for my 700 smiles in the 700th post, why even get my hopes up [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited March 21, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina!!<P>And you just had to mention summertime, didn't ya?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tan men, in swimming trunks!! It's gonna be a long, hot summer!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Butterfly,<P>You got a camera?? Take pictures!! <P>As for your prize, I guess you could say that the guys chickened out! BOCK BOCK!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

711 Offline
The Diet Coke Man is one of my screensavers!!<P>

R
R
Just an additional post to help out. And to say "Hi" to All. Been a long long time and I'm still kickin!<P>Special Hello to Mitzi and Murph!<P>Love,<BR>Jo

C
C
Once I worked in an office where the view became a construction site as they built an addition to the office building next door. There was one chunky guy whose job it was to sit on the scaffolding all day. I don't remember what he did but I think he just sat in that one spot the whole time they were working on the building. Anyway, there were three women, including me, working in this room right behind his spot on the scaffolding. We had the "rear view" So, we named our friend "Moondoggy". Never did learn his name or see his face. <P>I know a woman who says that the skilled tradesmen are often skilled in a variety of ways. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I personally couldn't attest to that. <P>Butterfly, those guys really did chicken out. You never did get what was reported to be a "grope shot" of them. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And I never did get a couple of prizes I should have gotten. Some kind of buddies we have, right?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Daisy Jo!!<P>A special HELLO!! to you too!! How are ya??<P>Cinderella,<P>We weren't talking about THAT type of construction worker!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
I can't believe this thread is still going...and going.....and going.........<P>I think I've missed about a hundred pages tho, I bet I missed a party... but, look out VA beach.<P>I love saying that. You guys all shorten your states and your town names, "VA Beach", we would say Virginia Beach, or at least Virginia. It's so cool having friends who speak differently!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>My cousins from England think we sound American.!!! Now they're strange....<P>Butterfly, I'll room with you, but only if you don't leave the toilet seat up!!! I posted on Medic's thread about VA Beach. Someone said something about bad habits, does anyone share my penchant for onion and garlic sandwiches do you think???????????? Whew.............. Do you still want to share!!!!!!<P>Hey Mitzi, can't wait for the marguerita's - how many bottles have you got. I've got no shoes packed because the space has all been taken with 'other' things!!!!!!!!!<P>Jo<P>

Page 106 of 136 1 2 104 105 106 107 108 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation