Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 136 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 135 136
C
C
:P<P>Just sitting here, listening to Jonny Lang singing the blues, and wishing I had someone to play with.<P>I win the prize for the 2200 post. Would someone please tell me what is in the gift box? And would you please deliver this time?<P>Make him tall, or not so hall. Handsome, or at least average. Brilliant, or at least smart, intelligent, and articulate. Handy around the house. Lots of fun to be around. Full of laughter. Not afraid to be silly. And maybe some more stuff. I'll be more specific if need be.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG!! You guys actually did it!!! YIPPEE!!!!<P>Nick,<P>Sometime in the middle of this thread we started talking about prizes for posting the 1000th post and so on. One of the most favorite ideas among the women was a picure of the MB guys doing yardwork with shorts and no shirts!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Then...the guys wanted pix of the women. I was even asked to be a stalker! hehehehehe!<P>All in fun!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
OMG!!!<P>The MegaThread lives on!!!!!<P>I just decided to check in on everyone - okay, I was lurking - and what do I see? The MegaThread!!!<P>Mitzi - this thing will go down in history. Now I'll have to go back a few pages and see what the heck is happening with everyone. This is the one thread where everyone has a good time. Has Murph been posting too? Now, I've really got to check it out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Claire

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Good lord! It's CLAIRE!!<P>Do you honestly think I would let this die??!! NO WAY!!!! <P>Murph isn't posting. He doesn't come here much anymore. But I think he's secretly lurking! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Mitzi!!!!!!!!!<P>Is anyone else around right now?<P>Mitzi,<P>I think you're correct. Murph is probably lurking around, just as I sometimes do. Although I haven't been to the site for - gosh, I don't know how long! A really long time!<BR>Guess my life is pretty good right now (gloat, gloat [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) Although the X doesn't want to let me be happy. Too bad for him. It's amazing what letting go will do for your life and your outlook. As far as I'm concerned he's nothing to worry about anymore (except that he still knows how to make me mad).<P>Well, off to other threads for awhile....type at you all later! And at the rate that this thing posts replies I might be waiting all night!<P>Hey, did anybody ever find Chewy? <P>I wanna be one of the fighter pilots! Cool!<P>Claire

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Claire!!<P>Murph tells me that he doesn't lurk, but I don't believe him! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's too hard to stay away! I did it for a month and it just about killed me! LOL LOL<P>My life is going really good too! Hectic but good! Letting go did a lot for me last year. And ya know what? I don't have ANY regrets!! NONE!! <P>Here's to the good life!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Claire!!! Hey Mitz!!! Hey Princess!!!<P>I try to stay away some too... but it just doesn't work. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hum.... I was thinking about telaporting to the hot tub. Maybe I could set it to purposely transport me onto someone's lap??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>I think this weekend I'll do my spring cleaning.... any of you guys want to drop buy and help?? I'll get out the digital camera and take pictures for all the ladies if you do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, it's back to the grind for a few more hours.... see ya'll this weekend!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty

C
C
Butterfly, what kind of grind are you going back too? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And how's your knee? And how are your eyes?

C
C
Well, my son & I did yard work shirtless yesterday, in honor of the ladies. Too bad the batteries in my digital camera went dead. Dang I hate it when that happens [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm telling you this teleporting unannounced into the hot tub could be dangerous. Spilled margaritas would be the least of our worries [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Imagine the splash! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

J
J
I tried to do the shirtless yard-work thing myself yesterday. It was a beautiful, sunny and warm day with just the slightest breeze.<P>Once I took of my shirt, the sun hid behind some clouds. I guess that was God's why of telling me to put my shirt back on [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! WOW!!!<P>I did my yardwork topless too!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But I seriously doubt I looked as good as you guys! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi, you tease! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, I just got back from working in the yard for a second day with no shirt on & didn't get a single catcall. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Guess I need to add more weight to the barbells.....<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

B
B
Hey..........<P>who the heck just spilled my margie.........<P>Now I have to go make another one and I think I've got the wobbly boot on........<P>

C
C
Jo!<P>I speak Southern but not as well as do you. Pray tell, what is a "wobbly boot"?<P>I did a spot of yard work myself this past week.....with my shirt on. Could any of you guys pop round and fix my mower?

M
M
Gads Mitzi,<P>Of course no one noticed, you are related to everyone down there in WV. [Sorry, I couldn't help myself] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You can beat on me in VA Beach later. I can take the pain, I was M twice, member?<P>LAWN WORK? Damn it, do you know how much trouble it is to turn the key to start the mower and sit on your [censored] cutting grass. Hey, that rhymed!!!<P>It was T top weather here in eastern PA today. YUMMY. Can't wait for June!!!<P>The Pinhead

C
C
Any of you handsome fellows want to come help maintain my 1/2 acre? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You can do it with or without your shirt. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Unless you're fat. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll feed you and keep you filled with water and/or lemonade. And I'll let you come in to use the bathroom. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited April 10, 2001).]

C
C
What, no studly, helpful, handy guys??<P>I"M BUMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B
B
Are there no kind, helpful, studly men around here willing to help this woman? I bet she makes good lemonade.

S
S
Hi cinderella<P>OK, as a athlete in fine shape, i can do your yard work.<BR>I can lift mowers and leaves, lots of them.<BR>you live in the south? let me know when and where, and I will be able to play a game at your stadium.<P>but, i require beer, not lemonade!<BR>and lots of it, for the post game interview.<P>sg

B
B
Hi Cinderella,<P>the 'wobbly boot' is an expression we use when we've had too much to drink. You know, when you can't walk straight, your knees feel a bit funny and you walk like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz.........<P>Whenever I've had too much to drink (not too often these days!!) I always feel it in my knees first. Must have sensitive knees I guess.!!!!!!!<P>Well, roll on sensitive knees in June. The margueritas will be toooooo good to refuse, and I just have to try sangria. Now, pushups for the knees, does anyone have a receipe... I need to firm up the knees!!!!!!!<P>Hope you had a great Easter<P>see you soon<P>Jo

Page 111 of 136 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation