Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#665654 07/19/00 09:56 AM
S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Well tomorrow is the day I go to court. It will be very simple has H has already signed the papers. I really don't want to do this but it is the right thing to do. I have to get on with my life and I have to protect myself. It just hurts so much. I spent most of last night crying. I actually cried myself to sleep. I still can't believe this is happening. I aways thoought we would be together forever. BUt I know the man he has become is not the man I wanted to spend the my life with and I don't think that person will ever come back. <P>I need your prayers to help me through the next few days. Court day tomorrow and I load the moving van Friday and leave for Texas on Saturday. I am finishing packing and I left the hard stuff for last, the stuff with the most memories! The first few days in Texas will be hard also as I will be by myself unpacking. My roomate will leave Sunday as she still has a week left to work here but she will be back a week from this Sunday. My daughter and her family will come in the middle of the week as we are going to Six Flags. So my hard days will be from now til next Wed. <P>Thanks for you help Love you all!<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

#665655 07/19/00 11:23 AM
D
D
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDS:<BR><B>Well tomorrow is the day I go to court. It will be very simple has H has already signed the papers. I really don't want to do this but it is the right thing to do. I have to get on with my life and I have to protect myself. It just hurts so much. I spent most of last night crying. I actually cried myself to sleep. I still can't believe this is happening. I aways thoought we would be together forever. BUt I know the man he has become is not the man I wanted to spend the my life with and I don't think that person will ever come back. <P>I need your prayers to help me through the next few days. Court day tomorrow and I load the moving van Friday and leave for Texas on Saturday. I am finishing packing and I left the hard stuff for last, the stuff with the most memories! The first few days in Texas will be hard also as I will be by myself unpacking. My roomate will leave Sunday as she still has a week left to work here but she will be back a week from this Sunday. My daughter and her family will come in the middle of the week as we are going to Six Flags. So my hard days will be from now til next Wed. <P>Thanks for you help Love you all!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

#665656 07/19/00 04:11 PM
K
K
I am so sorry it has come to this. You have my prayers and a big hug<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{di}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Kathi

#665657 07/19/00 04:20 PM
prayers are with you.........I dread my day.<P>Welcome to Texas....from another transplant.<P>May God bless

#665658 07/20/00 03:01 AM
M
M
Hey Di,<P>Prayers and best wishes coming your way. I am really saddened because it looked like you almost made it back together.<P>I have had many sleepless nights, like this one, because it's getting down to the wire for me as well. I made a list of pros and cons of trying to keep going and all it did was waste some time and make me think. Is it all worth it? Do I really want her back?<P>Starting to ramble. Wishing you the best new life in a new state.<P>Tim

#665659 07/20/00 08:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Di, <BR>My x also signed papers in advance, as did I. So neither of us needed to go. But I went, just because I wanted to hear it, feel it. It is the final act, so to speak. I will be thinking of you today.<P>------------------<BR>Susan

#665660 07/20/00 09:26 AM
M
MF Offline
M
((((((((((((((((di))))))))))))))))<BR>I wish you luck in Texas.<BR>You can go through this.. I will pray for you.<BR>MF<BR>

#665661 07/20/00 10:10 AM
S
S
Hi SDS -<P>I am so very sorry that it has come to a divorce....<P>I wish we could have aided you more at the volatile points throughout this nightmare.......<P>I sincerely hope that your new job and location will bring you a new sense of peace within yourself and your life.<P>I love ya, Di!!! BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

#665662 07/20/00 02:22 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
One of my dearest friends... di...<P>My prayers are for you...<BR>...for a better life...<BR>...for a good life...<P>I will be following in your footsteps in just over 2 weeks.<P>Know that I've always prayed for you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>...and always will. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey...<BR>...you probably haven't heard it much...<BR>...but you've guessed it...<P>...<B>you are loved</B>!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 656 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation