Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#668093 08/29/00 11:20 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Please pardon the "French" or more acuratly the profane English....<P>GDSTBX has broken up w/LRB...So far not a peep to me about it...BFD...My friend was asking me if I would take her back...I don't think so...My life is too good now to have to deal with her ****...<P>Last night Abbey had a bad asthma attack and I thought I was out of medicine, so I called GDSTBX and asked her if she had any...She did and agreed to bring it over...I then found some, tried to catch her to inform her of this...Then she pulls up in the driveway, all f***ing chipper...We chatted for 10 minutes or so and not a word about LRB...<P>What pisses me off is I let her have a little power over my feelings...Half or me wanted to punch her in her goddam face and the other half wanted to jump her "nasty" bones...goddam her!!! AAARRRGGG<P>So I had to let these feelings pass as they always do....they did...I gues this is more of an after action report...But I still needed to vent...<P>I think part of the anger is from feeling lonely...and horney...I haven't had my ashes hauled in 11 months now and it is starting to get to me...<P>Anyhoo....today is so far going well...got some errands to run...thanks for the vent...<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

D
D
{{{BILL}}}<P>Take a deep breath, and B R E A T H E!!!<P>First off, what do you mean she broke up with LRB? Did SHE do it or did SHE get dumped? There is a BIG difference here in case you haven't followed the rest of my post.<P>Of course you want to jump her, your hormones are in a rage. Are you sure you could even do that after all thats happened?<P>You've come a long long way. Take time to search your soul for what you want. Its funny how it all finally comes to a close in the end isn't it??<P>You wait for the day for the demise to start. When it comes, you don't know whether to be happy or sad.<P>Hang in there, and vent away, thats why we are all here.<P>I'd send hugs, but 11 months...I think I'll just say...prayers to you!! Dana<BR>

W
OP Offline
W
Dana,<P>She ended it...at least that was what I was told...He wouldn't do it...Free sex, free food, free room and board 3 nights a week, oh and free laundry...<P>I have thought long and hard about this....I really don't want to reconcile....<P>I don't think I could sleeo with her either...LRB is a nasty little F***er...rotten teeth, severe acne, greasy hair, an all around "grit"...<P><BR>I know what your saying about waiting for the demise...6 months ago I would start plan-aing my butt off...now...plan-sign the frikken papers *****...<P>Thanks for the hug...I guess some is better than none...LOL<P>I wish (no I don't) I could just go out and be a hound...But I'm too in touch with my feelings to even think about all the tabs that go along with sleeping around...I want some meaning behind it...I spent too many years running around from one bed to the next...It left me even more empty inside than beforehand...Damn I'm a sap...LOL<P>Thanks,<P>Bill<BR>

D
D
Bill,<P>I can relate to that, running from one person to the next can make you feel empty. I certainly have learned that the hard way before. But we're all human and we all make mistakes. Some of us are just hornier then others I suppose.<P>So she broke up with him? WOW . DOUBLE WOW. I don't know what to say except that, you picture of him , the mental one I have , I had to laugh yet again today, thank you. I personally prefer guys older then men, what would I do with a little 17 year old?? Ugghh, I'd probably destroy him for life, thats what I'd do. There is no prime about it, he'd be just done.<P>Good for you, don't lose sight of what you want, but damn be ready for her to start coming around, I am living it now and it stinks. If you want, I'll send you my GDSTBX's number , and you can send it to yours and they will make a great couple. <P>ANyhow, got your reply on my post about passing my hometown. Thanks for telling me that now, after your back. Anyhow I replied back on my thread for it, and remembered you have this one.<P>Keep venting, keep laughing and if it makes you happy, hugs to you, Dana<P>

C
C
On the big tread I asked if anyone wanted to know what I wanted to do after x left. I'll tell you now. Take boxing lessons. But the orthopaedist and I agreed it would probably cause even more problems for my wrists. I don't know which I would have enjoyed more- the speed bag or the body bag. <P>Keep your chin up. And keep praying. It helps keep me sane. I've come to have chats with God instead of such reverential prayers. I'd talk to my good friend if they were in the room with me. Why not talk to God that way, too? Makes it easier for me.

J
J
Bill,<P>Like Dana, I had to laugh when you described LRB.(sorry)<BR>I can't believe how she could come over acting so chipper after all she's put you thru. Be careful. You're probably going to thinking yourself to death.<P>Why is it that it seems as if they come back when it's too late? After all your feelings are gone. Seems like Dana's kind of going thru the same thing right now. I hate it for you two. <P>But Bill, just take it one day at a time. Won't October be a year for your seperation? Or have you already filed for D yet? Anyways take your time. It's been 3 months without "any" for me. I know not half as bad as its been for you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>But anyways take care of yourself. And what's up with going thousands of miles away and not stopping off in Wilmington? Yep, I getting on you too! <P>------------------<BR><B>Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

W
OP Offline
W
Cinderella,<P>You go girl with the boxing lessons...I was going to take kick-boxing but with custody and such I didn't have time...So I built a home gym in my basement...I decided I was tired of being skinny and get buff...so far so good....My chin is up...my life is better than it has been...in spite of her sorry-[censored]<P>Jamie-Lee,<P>How goes it old buddy, sorry I didn't reply to your thread....I was in wilmington De. I should be down your way in the next month or so...You need to keep you chin up...How is the fetus?<P>Bill

S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jamie-lee:<BR><B>Bill,<P>Why is it that it seems as if they come back when it's too late? After all your feelings are gone.. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ummmmmmmm....I beg to differ.......<BR>if william, our dearest friend, couldn't decide between punching her or 'hauling' her, then all them there 'feelings' ain't quite so done yet...<P>like the great sig someone here has says, the opposite of love is not hate..it's indifference...and william, you are definitely NOT indifferent. As a matter of fact, I think you are pissed off that she has not told you herself, that you had to hear it from a friend, and that there is a tiny kernel inside of you that is even more pissed that she has not come crawling...<P>if she truly has broken up with the adolescent wonder-twit, good for her, or not good for her......whatever. let her heal, let her deal with herself and the life she has now made for herself.<P>you, my friend cannot deny that you have WAY many thoughts being processed right now...breathe....and as for the Bill that wanted to punch her, don't listen to him much, ok?...LOL...you seem angry dude, (not without justification) but don't let your feelings get morphed into ugly things...remember disrespectful judgments?....<P>you are surprised that she was all fuc&ing chipper???? hello???? Plan-A, anyone?...she knows you come here, has even read Harley...YOU gave her entryway into your feelings because YOU wanted to....don't blame her or be pissed at her for that!!...lol<P>as you said while you were here, it's her life...you are moving on...just 'move on' with an open mind...<P>ahhh, William, ((((((((((((lots))))))))))))<P>I have lots more to ramble on about, but it could take days and might make mitzi and murph's thread seem short...<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"The journey into darkness has been long and cruel, and you have gone deep into it."<BR>~ A Course in Miracles

D
D
Bill,<P>Just read your reply on my thread. ROTFLMAO,<P>You WERE NOT On I-81 at noon, no way !!!<P>I was just getting out of syracuse and getting on I -81 right at that time. I was heading to watertown, well a small town just ten minutes past, but still its all the same. <P>What do you think of Route 81, lots of long stretches and troopers hiding for tickets or what?? LOL<P>Oh and for the lake effect snow, yes we get tons of it here, and I bet I remember the year your talking of 52 inches of snow overnight, I think anyhow. Let me know! It has happened a few times here, and the last time it happened, I think I was..um..5 lol. Its happened a couple times since. We're known for our crappy weather here.<P>Oh well, thats just too much. What are the odds of that one. You'll have to let me know if you come this way again. Believe it or not, there are a few nameless MB'ers not far we could all hook up.<P>Anyhow, hope your in better spirits. I can imagine your mind is wandering tonite. The reality that they are free. Mine isn't totally free yet. I could screw that relationship up bigtime, but I'm not wasting my time, it will happen on its own.<P>And I'll be there to watch him act chipper and Plan A me to death. Matter of fact, I sent him the book to read and he did read it once, so I can bet my privacy will go out the window, and now that someone mentioned it, I am being Plan A'd here. I'm so clouded I couldn't see it. <P>Oh well, what can ya do?? He can Plan A, I'll Plan B, his ex can go thru Discovery and not a damn one of us in Recovery, blah, blah blah.<P>Feel better and watch your french!! Dana<BR>

W
OP Offline
W
Dylan,<P>Bonjour(sp?) oh wise woman of the great white north...<P>Are you suggesting she is trying to play the plan-a game with me? God I hope not...<P>In all actuality I haven't been thinking too much about her...I can't believe that my mind isn't swirling as usualy...could this be indifference...<P>I won't to get to a place where I don't resent the living **** out of her and am grateful for this freedom she has givin me...I am almost there...<P>Dana,<P>Yup I went through Syracuse at noon saturday. The time it snowed 52 inches was in Feb of 1978. I was in the 5th grade. Do you remember the snowstorm on x-mas day 1977. We were stuck in traffic heading home from Gramma's house in catskill.<P>Like I said to Dylan, the hampster in my head is not running out of contol on his wheel...LOL<P>BTW that WAS profane english...my french is limited to about 6 words...ask Dylan and Deut.<P>Bill

D
D
LOLOL,<P>I was 5, I knew it!!!!!!!!!! Yes I remember it, best time in my life, the good old days!

W
OP Offline
W
Dana,<P>Do you still put those bicycle flags on your cars so you can see who's on the other side of the snow bank?<P>The thing I remember about that year is we only missed 1 day of school because of that storm. My dad was smart enough to back his huge 4x4 with the snow plow in the garage the night before...<P>Do you still get the monsterous snow drifts on the lake? We lived about a mile from Lake Ontario and I remember the snow drifts...<P>Bill

M
M
Bill,<P>You crack me up. I too, when reading your post, experienced severe shivers running up and down my spine while you described STUDLY.<P>YUK!!!!!<P>Hey...do I hold the record? No sex for 18 months. I had to switch over to batteries because the plug in one was causing brown outs in the small town I live in. LOL<P>Seriously....hardly miss it...but then again I didn't have much to work with for the past 16 years so maybe I don't know what I was missing.<P>Maybe you should send him a little "cheering up" present. Some Clearasil and some dental floss.<P>Nancy<p>[This message has been edited by MENTAL (edited August 31, 2000).]

D
D
Bill,<P>LOL, I don't have a flag, but I live about 3 or 4 miles tops from the lake, and my whole driveway is a snow drift. And missing school where we live? Unheard of, our cheap town won't close school for nothin, we had the Ice Storm of 93 here, and the Blizzard a few years ago and we are still out there plowin thru!<P>No sex for 18 months??????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<P>18 days would be a nightmare, PLEASE!!!!!!!<P>When you find the right person, (or at least someone who knows what the heck they're doin) trust me Nancy, you WILL miss it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If you don't want to bother with that, there I'd recommend rechargeable batteries, they're much more economical!<P>I'll be ventin on my own post pretty soon, Happy holidays! Dana<P><BR>

T
T
15 months for me. I miss my innocence much more than I miss sex right now. I had plenty of opportunities to "get some" when I was in New Orleans. I've had plenty of chances with friends of friends, and even a couple of co-workers. All the nice words and sweet little things go pretty much in one ear and out the other.

W
OP Offline
W
Actualy it is 10 months and 29 days, but hey, who's counting.<P>Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation