Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
OP Offline
W
Lesa,<BR>Good to see you are doing ok...Thanks for the wishes...<P>Ted,<BR>Congrats to you on your b-day(non-belly button...LOL) 8 years....keep comming back. it works if you work it, huh? I'll try to email you soon.<P>Butterfly,<BR>Thanks for that verse...every little bit helps...<P>JL,<BR>Humility won't allow me to take credit...There is no way I could have done this without this place. All I did was be willing to keep walking and do a little footwork. You are very wise and I am grateful for your insite...<P>Gina,<BR>Yes we are now dear friends and it means more than I can express. I'm afraid to be too proud...but I am very grateful. Thank you.<P>Bill<P><BR>

B
B
Hey, Bill,<P>I guess it's my turn to chime in here. . .<P>They say that you really and truly begin to mature when you can put yourself in the shoes of other people, when you feel what others feel and understand why they do what they do. . .<P>You have coached me through some rough days lately<P>You'll never know how your words of wisdom have turn my mood into a good one<P>And you have made me laugh. . .that's something that I haven't done in a while<P>Yer too awesome Bill!! Thanks for being a friend, now that I have officially become a D/D-er. . .<P>Mary

W
OP Offline
W
Mary,<BR>It does get better I promise...You have to want it though.<P>Bill

B
B
Hey Bill,<P>long time no speak......<P>I was so proud to make it on to your list of people, you have meant a lot to me over the last year or so.<P>I am starting to feel a little of what you expressed. I have filed for divorce, which will be final Dec 5. But at the moment I am on the "am I doing the right thing, should I wait a little longer" rollercoaster.!!!!!<P>I was so sure of myself when I filed, things were not going very well, he is now on his 5th girlfriend (in the 1 1/2 years since we broke up) and he seemed to be making it quite clear that he likes his new bachelorhood life. Yet again, he has changed his tack. Anyway, I'll post a big update on my little life so I don't hog your thread.<P>The poem Butterfly shared is so true isn't it. All that we have been through, and all that we have MADE it through, will make us into better people. I know I have grown so much, and am aware of what my shortcomings and faults are. Both personally and relationship wise. And I hope I can see and appreciate the RIGHT one when he arrives.<P>So much of what you wrote touched my heart. I still love my husband, but I also don't like who he has become. I can't get past the fact that he never even wanted to try and work out our marriage.<P>I have missed you my friend, in the 3 months I have been 'away', but I am so glad to read of your attitude and outlook on life. And so glad that a fine person such as you did it on your own, without the bottle or other substances. I am giving you the biggest pat on the back, followed by the biggest hug ever. You should be so proud of yourself.<P>We'll talk soon.<BR>love and hugs<BR>Jo

S
SDS Offline
S
BIll thanks for sending me to your post. It has been quite a year hasn't it. You have come a long way and I am so proud of you. I am pleased to be included in your list. But you are the one who made the difference you worked hard and did all you could possibly do. Because of that you are now where you are ready to move forward with your life. Love will find you because yoou are such a special person and the lady that discovers you will truely be blessed. You are always in my prayers. I will always count you as my friend. Keep emailing me and letting me know how you are doing. One day when you are ready you will find that special someone and when that time comes I will rejoice with you and dance at your wedding! <BR>Love always to a greeat friend Di

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation