Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#678689 01/05/01 07:43 AM
B
bonnet Offline OP
OP Offline
B
How are YOU doing my friend?<P>I hope you're taking care of you. You're important too you know.<P>How's the new job? Have you started yet?<P>Was just thinking about you, and thought I'd let you know that.<P>Big hugs for you my friend, and lots of love too.<P>Jo

#678690 01/05/01 03:56 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
Jo...<P>I'm doing really good.<P>Other than my finances being down the tubes...<BR>...I'll soon be taking money out of my 401K (retirement plan)<BR>...to avoid bankruptcy.<P>Started my new job 1/1/2001 (really 1/2/2001)...<BR>...and it offer me about 50% of my time to work from home!<BR>...the other 50% travel (no overnights) within a 20-50 mile range.<BR>...it's a good job... decent pay...<BR>...but not enough to get my finances in the clear.<P>About the MB road I travel...<BR>W has yet to send an "original" signed copy of the Property Settlement Agreement(PSA)... in full...<P>She has until 1/18/2001 to do this...<BR>...or more money has to be sent for a <B>full</B> divorce trial.<P>I'd like to postpone it (the divorce) forever...<BR>...but it can't be stopped...<BR>...and I have basically accepted it can't be stopped.<BR>And with all that has happened...<BR>...my route to Plan B will come very shortly after the signing of the PSA.<P>I see your days are up and down...<BR>...I hope your's get much better.<P>Love... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<P>

#678691 01/06/01 09:41 PM
S
SDS Offline
S
Jim,<BR>Have been reading some post tonight trying to catch up on what has been going on. I know you really don't want the divorce but...<BR>sometimes it helps one way or the other. BUt it seems to me your W doesn't really want it either or she wouldn't be dragging her feet. Everytime she doesn't show up and and there is alway some reason to put it off llonger. I don't know just doesn't sound right to me. <P>Really All I wanted to do was to tell you that I thinking about you and to tell you that I hope 2001 will be better for you.<BR>I wanted to send you hugs and wishes and love for a better year.<P><P>------------------<BR>di<P>

#678692 01/06/01 10:47 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
Di,<P>I wish I could agree with you...<P>...the sad truth is that she wants to extend it...<BR>...and as she extends the legal process... she knows that it is costing me much more (financially) than her.<P>There hasn't been the slightest sign from her... in word... or action... or expression<BR>...that would indicate any <B>want</B> to save our marriage.<P>Just continued anger...<BR>...maybe because now she realizes the children may stay with me.<BR>...maybe because she was pressured by her attorney to do certain things.<BR>...maybe because she will have to answer to the "Social Security Admin."<P>Feet dragging... has always been her trait...<BR>...I knew that when we were dating... and married...<BR>...I didn't think of it as such a flaw<BR>...It's just one more sign to me... of how difficult her <I>new</I> relationship will be.<P>I have no doubt, her relationsip with the OM will fail... in time! Her A will last a bit beyond 2 years...<P>But...<BR>...after speaking with her first XH...<BR>...I see her unchanging "stubborness"...<BR>...as yet another life-long flaw... she will not escape.<P>I see a time when she will be "alone"...<BR>...but will still not want to return to me.<BR>...and sadly... it won't be in her "fog".<P>It's an acceptance I have come to.<P>I'm moving on with Plan B...<BR>...within the next 2 weeks.<P>Thanks for your concern...<BR>...your love is always appreciated...<BR>...it's what we all need to spread a little more!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation