Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>Hey you guys!!<P>Well, it's been a little over a month since I've been here. Lots of new people. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But you guys are in good hands here. This is a great bunch of people!<P>A lot has happened since I left last month. Job is stressful but going good. I thought that my hours would be better but there are just more of 'em! YUCK! But I do love it!<P>The kids are doing great! They miss me since I'm working about 60 hours a week but I try to make up for it by doing special things with them. <P>Oh! And guess what?? I finally got some child support!! Yep! 2 weeks ago, I got a check for $350. First money I've gotten from A$$ since August.<P>And I met someone! It's weird though! I'm not divorced yet. Not sure what the hold up is there but anyway....the guy works for the same company I do. It's nothing serious, just hanging out, going out to eat, things like that. I've known him for about 18 years. I'm trying to go slow, but it's hard!! Not having the affection for so long and then finding someone that you'd like it from is difficult!! There are days that I'd like to just jump on him but I don't think that would be a good idea! LOL LOL So, we'll see.....<P>Anyhoo...just wanted to say hi to everyone and let ya know how things are going for me!<P>Love you all!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Hi Mitzi!<P>You sound great!<P>I'm really happy things seem to be going well. And it sounds like there is a really lucky guy up there [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Don't jump too hard, you wouldn't want to hurt the guy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nice to hear from you again!!!<P>Take care...<P><BR>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited January 23, 2001).]

W
W
Mitzi,<P>So glad to hear you are doing so well...<P>I hope the Ex continues with the support...<P>Good luck in your dating prospect...<P>Thanks for the update!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill

J
J
I KNEW you wouldn't be able to stay away forever [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Congrats to you!!!<P>

B
B
Hey Mitzi,<P>good to see you. Glad it all seems to be working out.<P>New job, new man, kids all settled, maintenance, wow, it's all starting to go your way. About time.<P>Keep in touch, I've missed you.<P>love and hugs<P>Jo

M
M
I KNEW you couldn't stay away for long! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> "Jodie has a BF!"<BR> "Jodie has a BF!"<P> Wooo-Wooo! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I'm just jealous)<P> Go easy on the poor guy,or he won't know what hit him! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Have fun,Mitz!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nick,<P>Don't worry! I'm not gonna be jumping! LOL I've learned a lot about relationships in the past year. Gotta go slow! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill,<P>I doubt the child support will continue. I think he just sent that to stay out of jail! Oh well! It doesn't do me any good to be bitter. I just go on with my life and know that I am doing what I can to raise my kids the best I know how. If he wants to miss out on all of it, that's a decision he'll have to live with!<P>Jayhawk,<P>Did I know I'd get a smart a$$ remark from you?? You bet!! LOL LOL I just miss you guys too much to stay away for too long of a time period! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jo,<P>Things seem to be going ok now. I just don't want to get my hopes up for them to be great! I'm just taking it as it comes!<P>Love ya!!!!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Hey!!!! <P>I don't know if he's my boyfriend or not! LOL LOL <P>Don't be jealous, Murph! You've spent more late nights with me than he has! LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi - how ya doin'? Great to hear from you. <P>If you find yourself out driving with no definited destination this weekend, head to Nashville. We'll welcome you with open arms.

R
R
Hey Mitzi - and everybody!<P>Mitzi - sorry for stealing your space here for my own update but I didn't feel like coming up with a topic of my own. I know, I'm a lazy girl!<P>Still working at the same place, but put in a letter of interest to move to a different department w/in the bank - I would find it interesting, so we'll just see what happens. I'm going South of the Border next month for a little vacation - the first real vacation in 16 years. To say that I'm excited about it is an understatement! Dating a very caring, intelligent, thoughtful man (what a change!). Kidos are doing great...and that's about it! Things are definitely looking up.<P>Mitzi - type at you later girl!<P>Murph!!!<P>How goes it? Sorry, but I lost your email address when I updated (yeah, great update). Toss some words my way so I can have it? Please?<p>[This message has been edited by RCoaster (edited January 27, 2001).]

W
W
Ni Mitzi!!<P>LOL LOL LOL<P>Made ya look [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Everyone likes a little a$$ but no one likes a smart-a$$!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Made you look!! :P<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Smart-A$$!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
"HI!"<P><BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

G
G
Hi Mitzi!<P>I haven't posted to you in so long. I wonder if you still remember me from the MB chatroom days? I'm so proud of you and happy for your progress. Keep it up and thanks for the update! I love reading things like this!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph!!<P>Hi!!!! Are you posting again?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>WOW!! I feel priviledged!! <P>No Trust!<P>Of course I remember you!!!! And I'm glad you stopped by to say HI!! I do keep up with everyone. I did take a month off but now I'm trying to catch up! It's really good to hear from you!<P>Hugs!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 986 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation