Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#681201 01/27/01 07:04 PM
B
OP Offline
B
We decided to take a short break from all the fun to say hello to everyone, and to rub it in that you are not here!!!!<P>The Hot Tub last night was wonderful.... hot water, bubbles and lots of laughs!<P>On Friday night, we ate at the place to be seen at in Nashville, The Sunset Grille, which was excellent. Zippy mentally sparred with the waitress, who hopped right in and matched Tim zing for zang. We tipped her extraordinarily well. After that, we all hit the hot tub, except WIFTTy, who passed out in his room before getting there.<P>Saturday, we spend the morning touring the nashville upper crust neighborhoods, and had numerous photo ops. The photos will be posted on Dawnetta's web site. The rest of the afternoon was spent touring the Andrew Jackson historical site (The Hermitage). Tom got his hand slapped for stepping off the carpet and onto the 200 year old floorboards.<P>Right now we are taking a quick refreshment break before heading for a barbecue dinner at Herbert's where they have a fiberglass pig on the roof. Then we will go downtown to The District, along Second Avenue, the heart of urban nightlife in Nashivlle, for a game of Laser Tag. Who knows what we will do from there. For those of you overly fond of country music and CMT, we will be walking right by the Wildhorse Saloon. Who knows what we will do after that? We do know, however that we will have another hot tub party tonight!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And you aren't here. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tomorrow morning we will go to the Opryland Hotel for brunch. It's the only hotel around where people actually go and pay to park to spend the day wandering around the public areas. <P>We're making lots of pictures of the restaurants and sites that you are missing. And we are thinking of all of you we wish were here. But we aren't letting it slow us down too much.<P><BR>Butterfly/Dawnetta<BR>Medic238/Tim<BR>Little Cookie/Gina<BR>Cinderella/Jane-Elise<BR>WIFTT/Tom<BR>K<P><BR>

W
W
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm missing all the action!!<P>Stuck painting my kitchen...<P>We shoulda had a paint Bill's kitchen weekend!!<P>I need to paint my deck in the next few weeks, how bout then??<P>Glad you guys dropped a line!! I wish I were there!!<P>I thought you guys were gonna call me!! I'm waiting for the phone to ring!!<P>Love Ya's!!<P>Bill<BR>

M
M
Hi guys!!!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Don't worry, Bill! I'm missing out too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Pick up the phone you guys!! We're waiting for our phone calls!! HURRY!!!<P>Love ya!<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
Jax Offline
J
Hey good to hear you're having a wonderful time. Hey Busty! You're missing all this wonderful New Mexico weather, it's snowing again for crying out loud..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Well have a good one and a shot for me.<BR>Jax

B
OP Offline
B
Bill & Mitz.... We will give you guys a call on Sunday... <P>We just got back a little bit ago from the Wildhorse Salloon... Can you believe we got Zippy into a Country Bar????? <P>Everyone else is down in the hot tub(but they send their regards), and I'm up hear icing my knee. (It's a long story, and when I get the pictures posted, you will all understand) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jax, I heard about that wonderful NM weather... I'm sorry I'm missing it, the weather here was so yuckky and sunny today [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs & Smooches to everyone....<BR>Butterfly the Nashville Queen<P>PS ~~ Mitz.... I got you some great pictures tonight [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Hi All,<P>Now that what I wanted to hear, a post about how much fun you all are having. Will look for the pictures.<P>Glad your getting the full use out of that hot tub!<P>Lora

R
RWD Offline
R
Glad to hear you all are having a great time. You are lucky I wasn't there to play lazy tag as I played last night. I won the first game and finished 8th the second.<P>Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!

D
D
Hi friends,<P>I was a little bummed out this weekend because I didn't get to make it, but as all things happen for a reason, I needed to be here for other things.<P>I knew you guys would post an update! I can't wait to see the pictures!! Have a safe trip back, and what's this about THL passing out?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs, Dana<BR>

M
M
Hey Gang,<P> I hope you're all having a great time.<BR> Stay outta trouble!(this means you,Zip)<P> No,no,...forget"Paint Bill's kitchen Weekend".We shoulda had a"Rebuild Murph's fence,and cut firewood Weekend",after his neighbor's tall fir tree came down in the last windstorm!<P> Have fun in the hot tub,...well,not TOO much fun. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
<B>THE PHONE HASN'T WRUNG!!!</B><P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
We didn't call anyone! So if you feel left out, don't take it personally!<P>And Dana, I passed out from exhaustion, not imbibing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>RWD, Bob, I finished #1 in our game out of 31 Nashville cowboys/girls. It was my first game ever!! JaneElise was #7, and I don' remember where anyone else finished.<P>As an update, it is monday and we are all packing to leave. JaneElise has reviewed the photos for technical quality, and most have passed.<P>We will fill everyone in later, details upon request!<P>WIFTTy

B
OP Offline
B
Hi Gang!<P>Well, I made it home.... a little bent and bruised, but in one piece! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You'll have to wait for the full story... I'm too pooped to type it all in right now.<P>WIFTTy get's top prize for the Lazer Tag, but I don't feel too bad, I beat Zippy!! LOL LOL And, I didn't come in last place (neither did he). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>JaneElise & Tom edited the pictures (deleted a few [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).... but I think I can get them back.... It's always good to make back-up copies of the "good ones"!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll work on the new picture pages as soon as I can.... since I won't be running any marathons any time soon, hopefully it won't be too long!<P>Smooches!<BR>Butterfly<P>OH.... Let's start getting ideas for the next big get-together.... and some dates!

B
B
Oh MY, it sounds like one of the old MB parties come to life !!<P>Butterfly, please email with instruction to see all these pictures. dkohb@yahoo.com<P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>

C
C
I made it home safely, too. Not too battered and bruised but a bit sad and lonely. Nashville will not be the same for a long time. <P>I miss everyone who was here and, while we were together, we missed those of you who could not be with us.<P>I surprised myself with the quality of my laser tag playing and will be glad to challenge any of you to a game anytime you choose to come.<P>I'll plan another hot tub party anytime you guys decide you need one. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Well, the Atlanta airport was filled with Superbowl quarterbacks. I was so interested in watching them yuck it up that I forgot to advance my watch one hour, and if I wasn't at the bar, sitting next to a couple on the same flight, i would have missed the last flight to boston!<P>But work is piled high, so I can't chat, or post for awhile. Its the last week or so of my job, and then i will be on vacation.<P>it was a great trip! When and where's the next one? and there had better be lazer tag nearby. There is no other better way to relieve pent up frustration than to shoot OM/W in a fog!<P>WIFTTy

C
C
We have only scratched the surface of Nashville. Would be glad to play hostess again. I'm willing if anyone else is.

C
C
We have only scratched the surface of Nashville. Would be glad to play hostess again. I'm willing if anyone else is.

C
cl Offline
C
HI ALl,<BR>Glad you had a great time!!!<BR>aloha, cl

M
M
Hey Gang,<P>Just wanted to let you know it was great meeting Jane-Elise, Dawnetta and Tom. I know Gina from a previous life.<P>And another thing, I stumped the waitress with the question, "what is the capital of South Dakota". HAH. She wanted it!!!<P>Hoping to plan a summer get together at the beach. Missed all you folks that couldn't make it. Don't worry, I had fun for all of you.<P>I think that the guys I met are now afraid of me. Now they know I'm the villiage idiot in real life too.<P>Zippy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hey guys!<P>Glad y'all had a great time and I wish I could have been there - but I'm busy planning my trip to Mexico [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll be thinking of y'all while I'm soaking up the sun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Butterfly - make sure to email me w/those pics and I'll be emailing you w/my update!<BR>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation