Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
I’m ready to get going.<P>Getting started this week filing for divorce.<P>No regrets.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

Q
Q
WOW!! You've fought the good fight, and better than most of us (including me!)... <P>No regrets... what a concept!!<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>And we know. We who have seen. ~Pellegrino

W
W
Are you really at the 2 year mark!?<P>Hard to believe....I'm glad you are positive about it. It shows how you have done all you could do. My hat goes off to you!<P>Bill

U
U
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! Here's to a great future for you!

C
OP Offline
C
Two years? HAH!<P>That was 5 months ago!<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

R
R
I thought it was over 2 years ago. Yer ageing me here, Chris....or should I say I'm ageing me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I was wondering around the 2 year mark if you were going to file, but then I didn't see you post anything, so I thought you were going to keep it quiet.<P>You did your best and I am so proud of you. I hope things are going good for you and those wonderful girls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Please continue to update us...I still am hoping for your wife to return and help restore your marriage. If that doesn't happen, I hope you find a wonderful woman deserving of you and the girls (after you are ready for that, of course)! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
OK Chris, <P>Fess up. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What has brought this on? I know you are past the two year mark and you said you went back to school, so what has changed?<P>Are your D's alright with the decision? Are you alright with it?<P>You have been conspicously quiet lately. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] So fess up my man. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>God Bless,<P>JL

S
S
((((((((((((((((((Chris)))))))))))))))))))<P>JL's right......what's up??...<P>now, was it the Pepsi or the Coke??<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>many good thoughts being sent your way....for you and your wonderful daughters....<P><BR>Dylan

D
D
(((((((((Chris)))))))))))<P>I'm very happy for you. You have been thru a lot, you held on to your beliefs and you had more strength than most to hang on so long. I'm glad to see that at the end, you feel ok,and healthy about it, rather than 2 years later being extremely sad like I was at that time.<P>You've worked hard and learned a lot and it shows! Good luck,<BR>Dana<BR>

B
B
Chris,<BR>Long time no see. I've been lurking though...<P>I'm glad you can do this without regrets. You've definately done all you could do.<P>Sometimes, even though you've reached the point where it is what you want... it's still difficult to deal with. Just remember we are here for you!<P>Take care & Keep in touch.<BR>Dawnetta

S
S
Oh my gosh! I just looked at the date on the calendar and realized that today is MY two year anniversary date of disvovery!!!! I guess I'm on the road to recovery since it nearly slipped by me unnoticed.<P>I'm with ya Chris. I filed myself last month. When you know in your heart that you have done everything you could possibly do, you do have no regrets.<P>The first week after I filed was pretty rough as I had to go through splitting up our personal belongings with H. It made me physically ill. That and the fact that he was still clinging to me made it really hard. But once he left, I have to say that I've been feeling better and better. That spark of life and optimism has finally returned.<P>Life is only going to get better for you and me.

C
OP Offline
C
<B>Fess up. What has brought this on? </B><BR>It's just time. We haven't heard from her since Feb. Don't know if she's alive or what.<P>Just time to get it over with.<BR>Don't think I would want her back now if she paid me!<P><B>Are your D's alright with the decision? Are you alright with it?</B><BR>My oldest thinks I should have done it two years ago.<BR>The youngest still hopes, but...<BR>I'm absolutely alright with it.<P>Not a problem in dealing with splitting stuff up. Shouldn't have to unless she pops up for some unknown reason. I'm just worried about the court ruling she gets half my military retirement. If she doesn't get it then I'm not gonna go after child support. She is more than welcome to her life, just leave me out of it.<P>I'll just put her stuff (clothes & knick-knacks) in storage or whatever the court says to do with it.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

K
K
Chris--<P>Here's to your future!!! May it be as wonderful as you deserve.<P>Hugs--<P>Kathi

W
W
Chris, I just wanted to give my support. You've fought the good fight, and you'll definitely go down as a MarriageBuilders success story! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>------------------<BR>Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die

C
OP Offline
C
<B>you'll definitely go down</B><P><B>HEY!</B> I'm only divorcing, NOT swearing off women!<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

S
S
**Snort**<P>**guffaw**<P>**Bwwahahahahahaha**<P><BR>great.<P>thanks alot.<P>Now I have to wipe the drink off of my monitor....<P>Dylan

B
B
{{{Chris}}}<P>Glad you are doing so well, you definitely did everything and more than you could have. Wishing the best for you and your girls!<P>Lori

R
RWD Offline
R
Hey Chris, I was wondering what was going on in your life. I was going to post to you and ask but felt that was too personal.<P>Wishing you all the best!! We'll have to trade teenage daughter stories. I caught mine and one of her girlfriends sneaking out of the house at 1:30am. Thank God for faulty bladders!!!!!<P>Bob

G
G
Good luck to you Chris...I wish you a wonderful & fulfilling future.

K
K Offline
K
Hey Chris:<P>I'm happy that you're moving forward in the process without regrets. You really did a terrific job---and yeah, I knew that it was over the two year mark for you.<P>You haven't heard from her since Feb? I wouldn't be surprised if she has a (real) brain tumor, with the way that she behaved. I'm really glad that the girls are with you.<P>God bless, my brother... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,093 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation