Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#71556 10/20/99 08:42 PM
B
OP Offline
B
Here is sit, radio playing the love dedications of the evening. I instantly do not think of my husband but instead of my ex husband.Some history here, married to high school sweetheart, he joined military, drank excessively and we divorced....ive been married 4yrs now to a now military man. He is currently away..and i sit...reading email from ex as he expresses his love for me and his need to show me how much he has changed and loves me and that we can only make our own destiny. This man, my ex i have loved for 11yrs....i CANT get him out of my head, out of my heart, if i stopped his email i would spend most of my time wondering what is going on in his life. I have posted before on this but it seems that there HAS to be a solution. Is the way i feel the way i should lean? I really love my now husband and i do love in my heart my ex. Im not sure if i love all the things we shared growing since we have been apart for the past 5yrs or what...i close my eyes and see his face..think of him making love to me....were we spent our honeymoon. I know this isnt fair to my now husband but what am i to do. I got an email tonight from my ex telling me that i am my own destiny..i chose how i want my life....if im totally happy why do i think of him. He has a girlfriend and was near marriage once but he said he just cant marry another when his heart is full of love for me. I just am so confused.....

#71557 10/20/99 10:22 PM
Y
Y
Lemmon tree very pretty and the lemmon flower is sweet but the fruit of the poor lemmon is impossible to eat...<BR>and:<BR>The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.<BR>Having said that: <BR>Reality is subjective. Maybe the grass is truly greener on the other side or lemmons taste good.<P>Learn to be satisfied. If there isnt anything else bothering you about your current marriage than this, count yourself lucky and learn to be happy. <P>Sorry so cryptic tonight. I dont know what to tell you but since you obviously want to be told something there it is :-)<BR>good luck<P>

#71558 10/20/99 11:42 PM
L
L
Brenda--<P>Do you realize if your current H is lurking on this site, your marriage could be over?<P>Get a grip. You're endangering your family with your fantasies.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation