Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#72212 02/03/00 05:43 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
My h and I have had a pretty bumpy ride as of the past year or so. our sex life really lacks. I can't seem to relax because he always frustrates me. He doesn't try because he is afraid to frustrate me. It's a catch 22. <P>The past month we decided to try to have another child. This would of course involve sex. Well two days went by that we were supose to try and h is not doing any thing about it. I feel as though I must be very agressive or there is no sex. I have not come on to him hoping that he would take the reighs but nothing so far. <P>yesterday I heard him down stairs masterbating. I don't know what to think. my imagination is going wild. Is he trying to get rid of the sperm, so we dont get pregnant? is he fantisizing about another? Why does he not want ME? I feel so lost and alone. <P>I cant go to him at this point. I feel scared to tell him what I know. He thinks, I thought he had fallen back asleep on the couch. I know he was up the whole time because I heard him.

#72213 02/03/00 06:26 PM
K
K
I don;t have an answer for you as to why he would do this. But, a caution...if your marriage is "bumpy" and your sex life lacking (often a sign of a faltering relationship), are you SURE having a child now is a good idea?<BR>A child will put more strain on your relationship, and will be one more person to be hurt if the relationship goes south. I'd suggest you work on the relationship first...once it is strong and lovely, then have another child. I know you probably want them closer together...but in the long run, that is not as important as it seems to you now.<BR>Kathi (who wanted them 3-4 years apart, and has them 6.5 years apart).<BR><p>[This message has been edited by kam6318 (edited February 03, 2000).]

#72214 02/06/00 05:45 PM
S
S
have to agree with Kathi on this one--why in the world if your relationship is on such an unsolid foundation would you want to bring a child into it?<P>Please work on your relationship--when you get it back to where it should be--then consider another child.<P>Also--look back at your relationship--did the trouble start when you initially had children? Be honest with yourself--and really question your own motives here.<P>May God Bless you

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation