Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
OX Offline OP
OP Offline
O
I've been getting 2 different types of phone calls. One "hang up's" where the number does not show up on our caller ID (and this will happen at all hours)and the second type is where the caller actually asks for a person who is not there. The "whoops wrong number" happens almost every Sunday night (between 9 and 10:30) and now on Wednesdays. I guess what I'm asking is - in your own experiences - what are the possible purposes for these type of calls. I know this sounds like a stupid question but my explantions just doesn't fit my circumstances. I'd really like to here from people who are/were on both sides of this

A
A
I used to get hang up calls and even once jokingly said to my H <BR>"hey your secret lover just called"<P>Sadly, it turned out I was right, I just didnt know it till discovery day<P>Good luck. If this could fit your situation, check through your spouses phone records for regular calls to another person<P>otherwise it could be kids pranking. If they are really that regular, blow a whistle in the phone maybe? that should sort them out!!

G
G
I get this stuff too. Sometimes I thought it was the OM's W trying to get me in trouble. But my mother in advertantly discovered what was going on. She lives in a different time zone and uses one of those 10-10-*** numbers, and she swore she dialed own phone number but she ended up dialing a some vidio store. Our numbers are just really close, that's all.<P>Besides, any intellegent OP would call and ask for the WS by first and last name and pretend they were a telemarketer if the wrong person picked up.

R
R
In my case, I knew the voice of the OM and jokingly said to my wife that her boyfriend was calling. This back when he was still married. When there were hang ups, I said it without the smile on my face.<P>I wish I had use the whistle then.<BR>rrunrr<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation