Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#786406 05/09/00 06:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess I'm not allowed to send a message with no text!<P>So - my father died Sunday night. I'm going to be away from my computer for the next two days. I'll catch up on posts Wednesday night.<P>Sue<BR><p>[This message has been edited by childless_altemail (edited May 09, 2000).]

A
A
Sue,<P>My condolences on your father's death. I will keep you in my thoughts.<P>Take care,<BR>Audrey

C
C
Sue:<P>I am so sorry for your loss. <P>Prayers<P>catnip =^^=

C
C
Dr. Harley:<P>I am very grateful you created this topic for those of us in this situation and appreciate how responsive you are to our suggestions and requests.<P>This will help a lot of people who are confused and angry over this completely life altering occurance. In fact, this whole MB Forum idea of yours is a pretty incredible thing. You have brought us together to console and comfort, guide and share, and most importantly to learn and to heal.<P>I, for one, will always be grateful to you.<P>catnip =^^=

J
J
Sue,<BR>So sorry for your loss.<BR>Jenny

B
B
Sorry Sue. Your family is in my prayers.<P>babstr

M
M
Sue,<P>I don't post in this forum but I hought I'd check it out.<P>I'm really sorry to hear of your father's passing. My heartfelt prayers to you and your family.<P>(((((HUGS)))))<BR>Mitzi<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation