Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andi Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi all. I'm sorry we have to meet this way and in these circumstances. But it's great to know other people are going through this too.<P>My situation...OC is due in July. I found out about the affair in Sept. 99, H said it was "over" several times, but I know it didn't finally end until Jan. this year. During one of the "it's over" sessions, OW became pregnant. Oh, and OW had been pregnant before by my H. but had an abortion. I truly believe that she became pregnant on purpose the 2nd time around, if not the 1st time too. It was after I found out about them and she was pretty desparate. You wonder what goes through their heads (his and hers)???? <P>My H and I are still together. I have times when I think our marriage is worth saving and really want to work at it...then there are the times I wonder why I've put up with all this crap. I guess it comes down to wanting to feel like I've done everything possible to save our marriage and make it better. <P>I have several questions I want to ask everyone...but have to run for now. I'll be back later!<P>Hey babstr - it's me smile

T
T
Andi,<P>Glad to see you found us! Anyhow, gosh, I hated it when the OW was pregnant. She was my best friend before the affair and watched me through my pregnancy, talking about how cute pregnancy is, etc. While she was pregnant I remember thinking how great it was to carry my daughter, and was sick that because of the affair with MY H she got to experience all those great things too. She had the OC in April, and professes to everyone how great it is and has the audacity to refuse to let my H see the OC but will parade the OC around at my in laws and SIL's homes. <P>Anyhow, it's a hard decision to stay together, but it's the right one for our family. The hardest thing for me was getting over the anger and betrayal. Trust is a big issue for me, not just with H but with anyone who tries to befriend me.<P>I look forward to talking with you soon.

A
A
Andi,<BR>Welcome! You will find a lot of good support here from some wonderful people. It is certainly nice to talk to others who truly understand what it is like to be in this situation.<P>As for me, the OC was born 8/99. We have had some contact with the OC though none recently. We are working on our relationship right now. I, too, sometimes wonder if it is worth it. But I love my H and we have 3 children of our own. <P>Take care,<BR>Audrey

J
J
Look forward to hearing more from you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Jenny

C
C
Hi Andi:<P>You found us and we're here to help. <P>This is the best place in the world for those of us with this special problem because no one else in the world can understand the devastatiion like we can.<P>We can help each other through these tough times and offer advice and comfort and know that everyone heere has each other's best interests at heart.<P>I am so sorry you are here but so glad you found a place to come to any time of the day or night to get the support you need.<P>God bless<P>Catnip =^^=

B
B
HI! I am so glad that you got here. I just wanted to drop a quick line and say welcome. I am out of town this week, I think I told you that last week though. So I am trying to read really fast and answer quickly and briefly since it is a long distance phone call to connect. I think you will really feel at home here. It is the place we were looking for. Everyone is in our situation and what a world of difference it makes. I will talk to you soon.<BR>I am so happy you made it here.<P>babstr [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation