Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
LSM:<P>Now that you have received wise counsel from the forum and have logically processed this information, I know you will garner strength from everyone here who are all on your side, praying for you and sending you cosmic strength to get through this without caving into the irrational and manipulative trickery of the obviously desperate OW.<P>LSM...ya gotta separate the pepper from the fly sh*t. She can't do anything to you or to your husband without the courts involvement. Or unless you allow her to.<P>Nothing in your house, in your finances or in your personal lives is her business. Not yet. Not until the DNA results are known. <P>I hope you will cut all communication with this destructive force and gather strength. My way is not everyone's way, for sure. I am in a lot of trouble because I fight back hard. I don't recommend my way for anyone else because you have to be ready for the fallout, which in my case is pretty incredible. But you can get strong and let go of the fear. What seems tantamount today may be just a hiccup tomorrow and you will have agonized over all this for little or nothing...for something managable. You will soon know the truth and will be able to ascertain what path you will have to take. Don't buy into the scary future or the forebodings from the benign OW who are just trying to use psychological games to put you at a disadvantage. You are traumatized from the events of the past year that make you susceptible to manipulations and the terror of the "what if's"...that is, until you realize why you are afraid, what you must do, who is responsible for these feelings and take command of your own thinking.<P>I used to have panic attacks from 1984 until 1990...six years of not being able to go into crowded shopping centers or driving on freeways or being caught in traffic. It was absolutely dibilitating. For six years I holed up in my house unable to distinguish reality from irrational imaginings. I was hostage to my own mindset and lived in terror. <P>What I went through then was nothing compared to what I am going through now. The difference is that I have empowered myself. I found a strength within that absolutely stuns me, a strength I did not know existed. When I tapped into that, I found a power source that sustains me and gets me through the boogiemen of life. I learned when things are their crappiest and everything seems out of my control, it's my cue to take a proactive stance and good or bad, do something to establish my power. Even if it is to counterattack the OW in court or battle the courts. Be firm, stay strong and know we are here for you.<P>Catnip =^^=

L
OP Offline
L
Catnip you continue to amaze me. Your gift with words and your outlook on life and it's experiences is priceless. You truly are an amazing woman. And I for one am lucky to have you part of my life. Even if it's through the internet. Something that a part of me has come to despise. Thank you once again. I wish there were words to express my gratitude and a way to make things right for you. <P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"

L
OP Offline
L
flowerseed I didn't mean to forget you. Thank you for your advice. I'm taking everything you and everyone else have told me. I'm putting the information in my memory bank and using your words of wisdom as by guide. I thank you and everyone out there for all you have done. I could never repay what you have given me. I can only ask for happiness for each and every one of you. And that our guardian angles answer our prayers. I can't express how glad I am to hear that the OW's child wasn't your H's. Maybe your guardian angle has found you. Take Care.<P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"

F
F
lostsoulmate, My lovely husband has put me through this twice the first one was from before I meant him, but since she waited 4 1/2years I was in the picture. He did not learn anything from the 1st ordeal. He was messing around with a girl he worked with and wasnt so lucky 2nd time she has a 1yr old and he was 99.96 pos as being bio. We now pay child support but thats it.She will never have him as the father of her child,She just gets a paycheck which is what she wanted all along. It really makes me wonder how he could be so dum. daaaa See ya withlove flowerseed<P>------------------<BR>

C
C
LSM:<P>I can't add one thing. You've already receive so much good advise from Catnip, Heavenly, Duranie, Flowerseed.... I can only say that I agree with them and I'll be thinking of you and praying all works out in your favor. Take care<P>Comfort<P>------------------<BR>Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending...

L
OP Offline
L
Thank you Comfort41. <P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 570 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation