Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PamO Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I haven't posted here for a while. I was doing much better and so was my marriage. Quick recap, H had an affair last March lasted until June. September 16, OW came to my door to tell me. she was mad because H refused to have anything to do with her. She's a psycho, so we had a restraining order put against her. She flipped when the police served her and they put her in a mental hospital for a while. She dropped off the face of the Earth. <P>Fast forward to December. She starts calling H at work, restraining order violation, but it's a his word against hers, police won't arrest. December 23 she sees my H at a gas station and pulls in, blocks him in, yelling and screaming, trys to hit him with car. He calls police, they go to arrest her and she takes a bunch of pills. Police confront her at hospital, and her mother says it's my H who is calling her. Cops show mother restraing order, OW is put in mental hospital again. She got to spend Christmas in the psycho ward. Best present I got. <P>Jan. 3, she goes to my H's work and leaves a not asking him to meet her on his car. That's another violation. Then follows him and trys running him off the road. Police arrest her. She stops bothering us again since she now has charges against her.<P>March, I get a phone call from "someone that works with my H" saying he's still sleeping with her, and I deserve to know the truth. Same thing she said when she came to my door, I knew it was her. Says he's even told the woman who owns the tanning salon he goes to that he's sleeping with her. Well, I call the tanning salon, and the woman tells me she was just there and asked if my H was a client. Woman says yes, and OW starts telling her the whole story and that H won't have anything to do with her. Lady tells her to catch a clue. She got our number by looking through customer cards when woman was distracted. Another restraining order violation.<P>Last Thursday I get a registered letter. It's from OW's mother. It's a confirmation of pregnancy from a local OB/GYN saying OW is 7 weeks pregnant. H swears he has not had anything to do with her and hasn't slept with her in nine months. Well, the thing is, he's lied before. Part of me believes him, but the story OW told me on the phone about where she'd been seeing him could be possible too. Before the registered letter, I believed OW had been stalking H because she knew a lot of things she could only know if she were following him, but she screwed up some things making her story unbelieveable.<P>I'm afraid to believe my H. I'm devastated all over again. Even if he's telling the truth, there is a psycho telling everyone that she is pregnant with my H's child. That kills me. Even if it's not his and couldn't possibly be his she will carry this all the way to DNA testing. And what if he did sleep with her again and it's his? I cannot take that. <P>I'm sorry this is so incredibly long, but I have nowhere else to let this all out. I've told noone about any of this, and I feel completely alone and scared.

B
B
What a complete mental case! Sounds to me like she is just that desperate. I know h seems to have done some real stupid stuff like sleeping with her to begin with, but if you were your h would you ever sleep with her again? She is a nutcase.<P>I know its hard to trust your h again but Id say give him the benefit of the doubt for now. He screwed up but there must be something that keeps you there.<P>Let ow psychobabble on her own time. Tell her and her mother that when child is born u will have dna done and not to bother u until then. If they do, call the cops again.<P>Do not let ow get her way. Sounds as if she is trying everything possible to destroy you and your marriage. Be strong. <P>Love and Prayers,<P>broken_wings

C
C
Dear pam,<P>I certainly hope you don't have to join us either, but this is a great place to be while youre waiting to see what happens.<P>Sounds like the ow is a real basket case. Same for her mother. Sending you a certified letter. How crazy!<P>I don't really have any good advice, but wanted to say hi anyway.<P>Would it be possible for you and h to move somewhere else where ow can't keep stalking you?<P>cdcollins

P
PamO Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Broken_wings, thank you so much for your reply. I need someone who has experienced something similar to reassure me that I'm not a complete idiot for still being here.<P>Yes, OW's goal is to ruin my marriage. She thinks that I am the only thing keeping my H from being with her, and if she can get rid of me, they will live happily ever after. She doesn't understand that the main thing keeping him from her is the fact that she's an absolute mental case. She's been put in a mental hospital at least three times in the past nine months. <P>Today we pick up the police report from the lastest violation and then we file charges with the state's attorney office. They are out to nail this little psycho. We're hoping they will be able to arrest her and her mother both. What a great mother daughter bonding experience. Scary thing is that this psycho's mother is a guidance counselor at a middle school. She attached her card to the notice she sent us. Obviously daughter gets her stupidity from her. <P>Thanks again.

P
PamO Offline OP
OP Offline
P
cd,<BR>My H has said he wants to move away. I refuse to leave my home, my family, and my life because of this little gutter snipe. I've endured public humiliation, had my life turned upside down, and my heart broken because of her. I'm not letting her take anything else. I'm hoping she'll be in jail or prison soon. She has 4 felonies she is facing right now on top of her restraining order violations. I'm hoping the legal system will work for once.

B
B
PamO,<P>Ow sounds like a real winner! Dont you wonder where husbands find these hussys! My gosh! What a pathetic excuse for a female. <P>Her mother is a GUIDENCE counselor!!?? Oh dear Lord, please tell me it isnt so. That is sooooo scary. One more reason to consider homeschooling I guess.<P>Our ow had that idea about me too. Like WE are the ones interfering in their "relationships" Give me a break! She even went so far as to say I would have nothing to do with her child. She really expected my H to leave me and make a cute little cozy family with her. Complete psycho also. Hmmm, maybe they are related, heck, maybe they are all related. Maybe some are jsut born with ow dna and they cant help it. Poor pathetic homely ow. Let me shed a tear for them all. Ok I am done. Had to rant a little bit.<P>Love and Prayers,<P>broken_wings

J
J
Hi Pam! Ow in our situation was a stalker too. I just wish I would have taken my mother's advice and reported it like you did. Maybe then I wouldn't be on this forum either. She followed me, called my house at all hours of the night (had my number changed 3 times), even knew where I lived when no one else did. And yet, my H slept with her. I guess guys WILL sleep with anything. HA

P
PamO Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, I can tell you where my H found the little tramp, Wendy's. That's right, he was eating lunch alone, and she came and sat down and just rested her head on her hands and stared at him. Ok, that's clue #1 that you're dealing with someone who isn't playing with a full deck. He told her he was married and she said "I don't care." Clue #2. She was arrested a few weeks later for grand theft. Clue #3. Within a month she went and got a tattoo with his initials on it and wanted him to do the same. Clue #4. Said she had to be on the pill because she was on so many medications for her mental problems that any child she had would be handicapped/deformed. Clue #5.<P>Yes, men will sleep with anything. When I found out H said she was "just so stunning", "looked like an angel" when she sat down at Wendy's. People stared everywhere they went. Reality is, she was only 18, part of the reason people stared, wondering why a man with graying, receding hair, is with such a young, loud, obnoxious person. She was and is not stunning. She's overweight, looks like a chipmunk, and has a HUGE a$$. Looking at her now, even he can't believe he slept with the cow. And when she called pretending to be someone else, I told her that. I'm surprised she didn't go home and take another handful of pills. Oh well, wishful thinking on my part.

B
B
Man how many clues did it take? <P>lol...you know what started going thru my head at the "looked like an angel" part?<P>"Looked like an angel. Talked like an angel.....Youre the devil in disguise oh yes you are devil in disguise...."<P>Love<BR>bw

C
C
Geez, talk about blatant clues. Hope your h never thinks about becoming a detective. better tell him not to give up his day job, haha!<P>"Our" ow was living with another guy when she started doing my h. The first time they had sex was when they took a ride in her boyfriend's truck. Like that didn't clue him in to the fact that she was a sleaze. My h isn't exactly magnum, p.i. either.<P>Well, anyway, you are a stronger person than I am to be able to stay in that town. I moved far far away from our hometown because I couldn't stand being in the same area anymore as ow. I still get sick when we go back to visit my parents. To get to their house, we have to drive right past the ow's old apartment. Ugh!<P>cdcollins

P
PamO Offline OP
OP Offline
P
You know what the funniest part, if you can call it that, about my H not figuring out she was such a nut is he's always saying what a great judge of character he is. He can always tell when somebody is full of it. He's no Magnum P.I., but he is a Barney Fife.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation