Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#801313 06/28/01 02:57 PM
J
JRT Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I'd like to address this letter to all the members of this board who think I am the crasher who's been posting/attacking lsb directly. I am lsb's OW and<BR>I am NOT "lsbOW", "BW's OW" etc. I have been lurking on this board for quite awhile now and I have talked quite a bit to "lsbOW", "BW'sOW" etc. but i didnt ask her to post for me or encourage her to express her opinions towards lsb's posts. I must say though, that I agree with everything she said.<P>I admit I sent the Father's day card on behalf of my daughter with good intentions though. As long as he wants contact with his daughter, I see no harm in a simple greeting card. I don't see anything wrong with doing<BR>that!<P>I also did not send the anonymous email. I have my suspicions though of who might have sent it. The motive though is more towards hurting me or getting even with me. <P>I am posting here to clear my name. I am not dangerous, I am not a witch nor crazy. I do not have any ill-intentions towards lsb or her children, and do not<BR>want to cause her any trouble. I do, however, want her H to do the right thing by his OC, and to love her and nurture her the way I know he wants to and is capable of.<BR>I know that he can be a great father to all three of his children.<P>Some of you will probably criticize me for doing this, but I hope you won't. As I said, my only intent here is to clear my name. You only know me from second hand information that has been posted on this site, much of which has been derogatory. I am really not the bad or evil or inconsiderate person I have been made out to be. <P>Please try not to post under this topic as I don't intend to post after this. However, if any of you wants to contact me, you can send your email to jrt96@hotmail.com<P>Thank you!<P>JT<BR>

#801314 06/28/01 03:27 PM
C
C
So you supplied other people with enough information so they could turn around and use it to hurt someone already hurting enough? Regardless if you "told" them to post or not, they did, using information you and only you gave them. You're hardly innocent. <P>About the card. You shouldn't have done it. As they say, the pathway to h3ll is paved with good intentions. <P>If someone is sending isb anon email to hurt you, they obviously missed their mark. It didn't hurt you and I truly don't think it was meant to hurt you, but rather hurt her. And it did. Perhaps you need to find new friends and stop trying to rally allies to help hurt someone else anymore than you already have. <P>You claim you came here to clear your name and didn't come to hurt isb anymore. However, I didn't see you help isb from further hurt, harm or help clear her own name when your little friend came and berated her. THAT's when you should have spoken up. Now is way too late.<P>True, we only know you from second-hand information, but we also know you from what your friends have posted as well. Again, true intention or not, you didn't speak up then to not promote further harm to isb and her family. You see, when she is hurting, her kids will hurt. "Good intentions" or not, this is how it works. You and isb's husband have caused great pain in her life. Coming here and invading her private thoughts, telling your friends information you know will be used against her to cause further harm and then sending a card to her home is enough to base judgement on. <BR> <BR>I always find it ironic when people expect others to do the right thing when they themselves cannot do the right thing. If isb's husband wants contact, let him have it. However, you must understand whether you like it or not, isb is the step-mother to the little girl. Given that isb has been hurt tremendously and she is understandably untrusting, I think it's time to go by her rules for once until she is ready to move forward. <P>This isn't a high school game, JRT. This is real life, with little lives watching every single move you make, listening to every word you say. Remember sh1t flows downhill. If I were you, I would make serious changes to make sure the least amount is passed on. The game is over. Nobody won. <P>Take care,<BR>CoR<P><BR>

#801315 06/28/01 03:40 PM
G
G
The operative word here is HER husband,jrt. It's ISB's husband, not yours. How dare you take a pregnancy to term w/a married man and expect him to "nurture" your D!!!!<P>ISB's husband needs to nurture HER.<P>You ow make me laugh....having an out-of-wedlock child and then expecting to share the father as if you have a right.<P>You don't.<P>It's a private matter between ISB and her H now. Not you.<P>If you wish her no further harm do the family a favor and take the money and disappear for good. Put your actions where your mouth is.<P>Bet you see this one....no e-mails to you.....now shoo!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

#801316 06/28/01 06:04 PM
K
K
Move along, little slut!

#801317 06/28/01 06:10 PM
X
X
This topic is closed for the moment. <P>------------------<BR><B>Xarelel</B><BR><I>Moderator of Pregnancy/Child Forum <BR>& CO-Moderator of Recovery Forum</I>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 457 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation