Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
A
I am so grateful for my friend and neighbor. Someone I could call this evening and say "I can't be alone -- can I bring the kids and come over?" and she said "Of course!" Even though she's getting over the flu. Then later this evening when I was home again putting the kids to bed she called just to make sure I was okay.<P>God bless her!

N
OP Offline
N
crazy or what, that is a great list! I'm sooooo happy for you! Sincerely. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheba, you're most welcome! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm glad it's catching on and hope everyone continues to be reminded of all the blessings God provides.<P>Animac, that is a great friend you have! Bless her and bless you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Everyone, I'm so happy this makes you all fee better!<P>My list for today:<P>1) Grateful that my oldest son turns 15 today and he has never run away from home, has never told me he hates me, is still a virgin, worries more about getting Sega Dreamcast than getting a girlfriend, will still go places with us without being too embarrassed, and will watch WWF wrestling and MTV with his parents. GREAT KID!<P>2) That my ability to forgive those who trespass against me is improving day by day. (My H has been a great mentor in this area)<P>3) That my responsibilities at work have increased. Whoo Hoo!! (Gotta stay positive! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>4) That my yearly salary will be increased at least $10,000 as a result of those responsibilities!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>5) At home, with my husband and children is the only place I want to be these days.<P>Ahhh, that felt good! <P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

T
T
I am thankful this morning the sun is shining, and the dew on my car sparkled. <P>I had a good hair day! (Dazed - you'll like that one....)<P>And on the way to taking my 6 year old son to school, he asked - Mom, Who made the world? And he said, Did God make it after he died? And I got to tell him about God, how he was never born and will never die, he is forever and that is something that humans have a hard time understanding because we only know what we see, feel and know. Then I got to talk to him about my relatives in heaven, and how when I go to heaven it will be fun. <P>I am thankful for the song I listened to on the way to my son's school - about a confession to the Lord about my unapproachability, my stubborness, my lack of faithfulness with the talents he's given me, and my unforgiveness in my heart. It is helping me keep the focus back on me, instead of looking at the SD's and H shortcomings. I'm not perfect either, and I am thankful that God is reminding me of that.<P>

H
H
I'm grateful for:<P>1. school buses so I don't have to take H to work at crack of dawn so I can have car to take daughter to school<P>2. daycares who will take part time kids without much notice<P>3. my wonderful daughter<P>4. hugs and kisses from my H<P>5. my health, I don't have girardia thank goodness<BR>

S
S
Great Idea !!<BR>I am thankful for two beautiful Kids.<BR>I am thankful for a husb who loves me so much<BR>I am thankful to have found MB<BR>I am thankful to have God back in my life<BR>We are working on making our marriage a million times better.

Y
Y
1. that God has given me what He has and not what i deserve<BR>2. that my wife and the OW got together and set me up, which goes with # 3<BR>3. the affair finally was ended<BR>4. that God is the ultimate healing source<BR>5. i have faith God will heal my marriage

S
S
New Woman -<P>I hope this posts OK cuz I can't see the new posts on this thread.<P>I have webtv and it doesn't have much memory so I can't see all posts on a long thread.<P>Could you make a new Thread - so we can have more room?<P>Thanks and Hugs,<P>Sheba<P>PS - One of today's gratitides would be - Grateful for NW's new thread!!! LOL!!!!<P>

L
L
I'm grateful ..<P>that even when I lovebust, my H forgives.<P>that my H never experienced withdrawal.<P>that God grants people the power to change.<P>that I don't have as many nightmares anymore.<P>that I found $8 in the dryer today!

N
OP Offline
N
Oh, oh, let's not lose steam on this people. Is everyone using webtv? Ok, Sheba, I'll start a new thread. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 756 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation