Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Please keep my h and I in your thoughts and prayers today. I am thinking if we all pray the strong good thoughts will make it to the grand jury. They will then surely see that the evidence is bull and throw the case out. Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. Peace and love to all of you. Gabi1116

M
M
I will be praying for you... <p>God knows all, and that is what matters.
It is His battle to win, and who can defeat God?<p>Remember to let your light shine so bright that everyone in that courtroom sees Christ through you.<p>Julia

T
T
Praying for you. I will be thinking about you off and on today...May the Lord go before you and be your rear guard....please post as soon as you are able...<p>Hugs,
Twiisty

D
D
Hello,
I will be praying for you.<p>Dawn

U
U
Gabi,<p>You are in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and keep us posted.<p>Tee

T
T
gabi,hon.....I will be praying for you and your family! <p>tinlizzy

C
C
Storming the Heavens for you and yours, Gabi...God will resolve these gross injustices in His way and in His time. Be patient. We are praying for you and He hears your prayers and knows what's in your heart.<p>Catnip =^^=

G
OP Offline
G
Thank you all for your warm wishes and prayers. <p>Catnip, you are right our prayers will be heard. Peace and love to all of you, Gabi1116

C
C
So...Gabi....<p>What happened? How did it go? Please tell us all went well...<p>Love<p>Catnip =^^=

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation