Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
Thank you all for the kind thoughts, the words of encourgement and most importantly the prayers. Last Friday, my h's case was presented to the grand jury for indictment. He was charged with child abuse when he returned the oc home after a weekend visit with a small bruise, from a fall in the yard, playing with our son. <p> The prosecutor presented the evidence against my h, which included a video of the oc saying that my h hit him, however this was after close to two weeks of the oc claiming my h did not do it. The child services report and the police report also did not indicate any solid facts that my h did hit him.<p> Well, the grandy jury voted no trial and threw the case out. We are free, charges are dropped and it is over, so to speak. I say so to speak, because now what. We spent close to a year and a half and thousands of dollars just to met the oc, and then close to another year getting to know the oc and now it was all for nothing. Our lawyer, feels having visitation at this time is a threat to my family and recomends we not have him at our home. This is our criminal lawyer's recomendation. <p>
After all we have been through I still feel terrible that the oc has been so manipulated by the mother. The oc was never allowed to call my h "Dad" the oc was told my h gives them no money that is why they are poor. Even in the video the oc claims that my h really is not father that father is dead. I could go on and on. <p>We are so overwhelled with happiness over the recent freedom and no bill on the trial, but at a loss as to how to have closure from the unjustice the mother of the oc has caused us. Not to mention the thousands of dollars it took to bail my h out of jail and then to clear his name. I am, as I said so overwhelled with joy over the positive outcome for my family yet still so bitter about what we had to go through. <p>Thank you all so much for all your prayers, they were all greatly appreciated and of such help and support. Peace and love to all of you. Gabi1116

B
B
wow!
Thank God it's over...

M
M
Praise God for anwered prayer. His loving kindness endures forever.

T
T
Praising God along with you, Gabi,<p>I am sorry that it had to come to all this and this despite all that you tried to do. Just know that you know in your heart you did EVERYTHING you could do and tried to do right. I know God will reward your faithfullness.<p>I'll continue to keep y'all in my prayers,
Hugs to you,
Twiisty

T
T
Congratulations! I have been hovering around awaiting your post on the results. I am so pleased that God is there for you and your family and that this trial is finally over.<p>I know God will continue to lead you and work with you. He will also watch over the oc. Do not worry about that. I know that is easier said than done. <p>Day by day...I let go and let God.

U
U
I'm jumping for joy!! I told you the truth would come out!! Congrats!! You have to do what's best for your family. OC will realize as he gets older what his mother did to him. Don't stress yourself put your family first you tried.<p>
Tee

T
T
I'm happy that justice FINALLY prevailed in your husband's case. Thank God for the Grand Jury throwing the case out.<p>Your case just goes to show what whacked out system we have in this country when a man like your husband can be charged with a crime solely on false charges brought by a vengeful woman who uses her inocent child to cause harm to people like yourselves that have suffered so much and have opened their hearts and home to said poor child only to be repaid with viciously false accusations and a blind 'justice' system that is more driven by politics than justice.<p>I pray that God will deliver that poor child from a mother that should be the one prosecuted for child abuse.<p>Joe

C
C
Gabi<p>Since God answered your prayers and granted you and your husband a measure of well deserved justice amidst all this evil, now it is time to pray for the child.
Living with this vindictive and venomous woman will take its toll. As tough as it may be, we must also pray that God softens her heart and enlightens her and removes her selfishness and think of her child.<p>Gabi, I can't help but believe that God will continue to work miracles in your life and I hope this is just the beginning.<p>Love,<p>Catnip =^^=

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation