Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#809084 02/24/02 10:39 AM
D
Dawn71 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hello,
I really need your prays today. <p>Dawn

#809085 02/24/02 12:04 PM
W
why Offline
W
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace today. <p>Take care,
Why

#809086 02/24/02 12:18 PM
G
G
Dawn, My prayers are with you .I hope that you are ok...
Gina

#809087 02/24/02 12:49 PM
T
T
Add my prayers to your growing support on this hard day for you! <p>Love,<p>Tigger

#809088 02/24/02 03:38 PM
T
T
Dawn,<p>Praying for you and sending big giant hugs your way.....you will get through this day...it's rough, but you will get through it today...<p>"This too shall pass"......<p>((((((((((DAWN)))))))))))))))))<p>Hugs,
Twiisty

#809089 02/25/02 04:57 PM
D
Dawn71 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hello,
thanks everyone. I believe that I am still very must angry at my H right now. My h filed for paternity test mainly because of me for my well being. But then I did some thinking if OW does not care to find out who the father is why should I? My H did call her for paternity test and she hung up on him. She even called the cops saying that he was harassing her. THere was no prove and that was a lie. She does not sound like a very stable person and I do not want to risk my H going to jail if he calls her. So H withdrew the application. I did a lot of thiking and decided because of what OW has done I do not want to H to find out at this time. I know that that OW boyfriend was there for the birth and has moved in with her. OC has a father figure in his life right now. And I believe that there is a chance that he would want to adopt the OC. I believe that OW does not know who the father is and that is why she has not filed for CS or just wants to move on with her life with her boyfriend and not deal with my H.<p>I need time to recover and me and my H need time to work on our marriage. And later if my H wants to see the OC I will not stop him. Hopefully, OW will let him this time. I want to be better finacially before we do anything and I will keep asking H if he wants to find out and be a part of OC life.<p>Dawn

#809090 02/25/02 09:47 PM
F
F
Hi Dawn,<p>Hopefully each day will get a little easier.
My prayers are with you!
There are pros and cons to never finding out
for sure...I know because I'm there too.
OP was/is married but claims the 1nigthstand
with my H resulted in her child. Though she
decided it wasnt worth going thru dna test...
she was still firm on who she believed is the father...
The limbo of not knowing for sure feels like
dead weight. Add to that all the attacks on here
agaisnt husbands and betrayed wives who choose
no contact because it is an IMPOSSIBLE situation
for them. I have been consumed by these
issues since recovering from dday. How strange to
worry about a child I wish I never knew about.
I worry about the future and my children.
My marriage is strong...I could ALMOST thank her
for that.
Sorry to ramble...guess some days are like that.
Tomorrow is a New Day...and you made it past one
year! Take care, fluke

#809091 02/26/02 10:12 AM
D
Dawn71 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Fluke,
Thanks for the response. I guess I need to worry about my children right now because they are just as innocent as the OC. I am sure OW does not care about my children why should I care about hers?<p>Dawn

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation