I've been married for three years and have two beautiful children. Our relationship has had it's ups and downs and now here we are eight years later and I left last night after a fight. I just need to know if I am actually Mad or if maybe he is just not getting me. I have been reading the marriage builders website for several months trying to get advice on how to think before acting. I have printed pages for him to read before and he just blows me off. My biggest issue is he doesn't put me first. He was married before and his ex wife would stay at home and not do anything unless he said. I think sometimes he wishes I were the same but trust me I am far from that. I printed the Policy of Joint Agreement I think this is great if he actually included me in everything rather than acting as if I am some sort of burden but it was blown off. Yesterday when we started arguing he made it clear I am the one with the problem. Last night he gave me an ultimatum of going to anger management class before I can return or he wasn't going to deal with me. I agreed to go because maybe not for his reasons I do see where as a person it can help me grow but I asked him to go to communications class he refused and wouldn't compromise. Today I am very confused because I do love him and want our marriage to work but I can't fix all the problems myself.