Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#823446 10/20/03 01:25 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Just wanted to remind all and ask all to spread the word.
We do still have men and women serving in Iraq. Our service men and women will be over there for a while. The holidays will be coming up and they will be hard ones for the troops and their families. If you know anyone who has a spouse or child in harm's way please reach out to them.
Please remember them and remind your friends, family and acquaintances that they are still there. These people need to be supported. Their families need support. We have several here who have H's there and are going thru a hard time.
My eldest son is there, it is hard to a child in a dangerous place.
I know some military husbands strayed when away from home with military, mine did. But, I hope those who stayed in the marriage will keep their vows this time, esp after working so hard to keep their marriage together. The wives who find themselves in this position, need encouragement to trust their husbands, that they will do the right thing.
Primarily this post is to ask that everyone :
"SUPPORT OUT TROOPS"

TEXASGIRL

#823447 10/20/03 02:52 PM
G
G
Texasgirl,
We do support our troops. We send a care package to a good friend of our sons frequently.

Prayers daily to keep them safe! All of them.

love
Debi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation