Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#825702 01/23/04 10:30 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Once I am separated, does anyone know if OW files for CS later on, will they subtract my CS AND spousal support from my H income before they calculate her CS? Will they only subtract my CS and not take spousal support into consideration? I thought it was both, but was reading on TOW board that one of their lawyers said that spousal support does not matter and will not affect the OW's child support. The final figures have not been set yet, but I'm expecting that the spousal support will be larger than the CS. Lynn - do you know if that is true? I do not have a lawyer, and am almost done filing separation papers. We filled out paperwork with income and bills, household expenses, mortgage, kids expenses, etc. and the judge will be determining amt of spousal support and CS off of our figures. We have no $ to hide - I wish we did. It was pretty simple. What is the point of doing this if spousal support is not taken into consideration?

G
G
fortheboys,
You are one heartbroken lady.

I was too...

Was... the past.... you must start plan A.

If your h isn't helping ,then plan B until it hurts.

I did it, plan A and plan B.

Plan A until you have made up your mind not to take it any longer if your H will not do what it takes...plan B until it hurts.... It will... but maybe his love for you will over ride his selfish behaviour and you two will see the light of day again. Together!!!!
love
Debi

Fortheboys,
Oops! This was meant for hurting in sa.... I sometimes leave the computer and think, then I replied accidentally to you! Sorry...

I don't have the answers you need for the questions you've asked. Perhaps someone can fill you in later.

love,
Debi

<small>[ January 24, 2004, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: gemini1 ]</small>

F
OP Offline
F
No problem Debi - I am broken hearted too! Hopefully someone will have some answers to my question.

E
E
Why not ask the judge? or the court for clarification?

ember

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation