Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
<P>I changed my mind.<p>[This message has been edited by ceecee (edited January 30, 2000).]

K
K
cee cee, I smiled when I saw this post. I haven't been here on the forum very long and don't have the knowledge to give advice on much, but I know I've read that your Plan A is working. You can do it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
NSR Offline
N
ceecee,<P>check your e-mail.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Jim

L
L
What??? WHAT??? If not here, then by e-mail. I got yours this am. Thanks. I'm home. I'll call you!!!!<P>Luv ya!<P>Lori

A
A
cc,<BR>Your aloud to do that........you are a woman! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Finally Happy <P>--------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Im happy you did....<BR>Your in my prayers and thoughts!<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

S
S
CeeCee,<P>i came out of Lurk-mode.......<P>we are all here when you need us....<P>Dylan

R
R
Cheryl,<P>Don't do ANYTHING until you are ready to do it! Change your mind becuase you weren't ready to let go just yet. <P>This is the best advice I can give: make up your mind with the resolve not to act on it for several weeks. If you still feel the same..then forge ahead. This keeps you from acting on hurt, anger and other negative emotions or from reacting to negative acts of others.<P>Still praying for you!!!!!!<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

B
B
Hey Ceecee,<P>I've been away for a while, but I'm back.<P>I have no idea what you've changed your mind about, but I will scroll back and find your recent posts. <P>Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.<P>Take care of you<P>Jo

B
B
Hey again Ceecee,<P>I've just read, and boy do I understand. I give you guys so much credit, as you have all stuck it out so much longer than I did.<P>I feel that I didn;t give up on my marriage, or my H, however, if he didn't want me, I didn't want to be there. !!!<P>I know exactly how you are feeling, youre at the end of your tether. It's ok about blowing up, we are all human, and we do not have inexhaustible amounts of love, support, compassion etc that they need. something, sometimes has to give. Don;t beat yourself up about this - please.<BR>You were doing so well, give yourself a breather ...<P>The baby has just woken up so I can't stay on the computer. I'll talk again later, probably tonight.<P>Thinking of you, and hugging you, you'll be ok, I know you will<P>Jo

C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Oh you guys!!! All I can say right now is, I LOVE YOU ALL!!<P>I can't write, right now. I had a very emotional day.<P>I will explain this later.<P>Love, <BR>Cheryl

V
V
Hey Cee Cee,<BR>Take care of yourself. When you can, let us know what's going on so we can help.<P>------------------<BR>You can't live with them, you can't kill them!<BR>Viki

T
T
Hi Cee Cee,<P>I don't know what you were about to post, but if you have a chance check later on a post that I'll place sometime today about e-mail affairs. I'd really appreciate your comments.<P>Thank you.<P>Alex<P>------------------<BR>Live and learn<BR>

C
ceecee Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thank you all. I tried to delete this, but you can't do that anymore.<P>I had no idea I would get so many responses. You are the best.<P>I need to clarify this post. I changed my mind after changing my mind about changing my mind. Follow??<P>I woke up the other night (the night I posted this HUGE letter- the one I changed my mind about posting) with an letter all laid out in my head. This was after I had resolved myself to the fact that I had finally given up on my marriage and that I now wanted the divorce.<P>This letter I had in my head, was a letter written to the judge, the attys and my husband. I was going to read it at our last hearing in a few weeks. I was going to tell him that I forgave him and that I still wanted our marriage and that he wasn't the only one that brought our marriage vows. I brought the vow to honor my H.<P>The letter went on and on about how I didn't blame him, I wanted my family whole, and that I knew in my heart we could make it work.<P>Well, I wrote this letter, on this post (it was a long one- not quite as long as BabyBears [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ), posted it, and went back to bed. Two hours later, after tossing and turning, I came back and deleted it.<P>It didn't feel right. I couldn't subject myself to that humilitation ( I do believe I would have been) and vuneralbity.<P>I know that I did all I could to save my marriage. I may have given up to soon, but I didn't have anything left to give.<P>I also know, that right now, my marriage would not have worked. I still have a lot of growth and my H certainly does. We would be starting over in a relationship still based on lies (since OW is still in the picture) and it would have turned out ugle all over again.<P>I don't believe in divorce. I truly don't. But, it I were to stay married to my H (the man he is right now) I honestly believe that it would have failed horribly in the right few days.<P>I am at peace with myself on my decision to 'throw in the towel'. I think that my H and I are now able to get along well enough to work through the final stages or our divorce amicably, w/o too much fighting. We have agreed on a parenting plan, and we have also agreed on the particulars of the house (H actually agreed to spend Christmas w/ D and me and also her B-day [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ).<P>That being said, thank you all for you love and support. I couldn't have done this w/ o you. <P>I know that I will be fine, and that whatever God has in store for me and my D, will be glorious.<P>I do love you all.<P>God Bless,<P>Cheryl

P
P
Cheryl,<P>Prayers and hugs to you! If you are at peace then I guess that is the best. Love to you. I am sure God has some wonderful plans instore for you!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>{{{{{{{{{{ceecee}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

L
L
Cheryl...<P>Much love to you, my dear friend.<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cheryl}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Lori

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation