Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
woozy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Well, my brother left to go back home tonight. So, it is just me and the boys for now. I am sitting here at my computer and just looked to the spot where my husband's computer used to be. He and I used to sit here together and goof around. So, now I am crying. I haven't heard from my h since this morning. His mom e-mailed me and told me they had an appointment for him to go to the doctor this afternoon. I don't know if they will start him on anti-depressants right away. I am just getting worried though. I got another e-mail from my mother-in-law asking me to download ICQ. So, I did that but she isn't online. My husband isn't on Pow Wow either. His mom had said that she asked my h to spend some time with her tonight. So, I am just hoping they are together. I can't help but worry about my h. I do feel good though knowing that he is with his family. They love him so much. I love him so much. Man, this is so hard! I am trying to be so strong. Everyone keeps telling me how strong I am. I never knew I could be so strong! Wow, God has really been there for me through this. I mean, he has given me the strength to do this. I am going to try and get in touch with a friend of mine who studies the bible and ask her to refer me to some bible passages that would be good to read at a time like this. I need more strength!<P>I do hope to hear from somebody soon! I asked his family not to forget about us up here!<P>~Woozy

N
NSR Offline
N
{{{{{{{{{{<B>woozy</B>}}}}}}}}}},<P>You are strong... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm so proud of you... and hope you find a path, a friend, an action... to keep you focused now.<P>Do check out the <B>Inspirational Stories/Songs/Poems/Faith:</B> section of my post <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000013.html" TARGET=_blank>Notable Posts/Threads </A> to get to the forum's women's bible study!<P>I'm praying for you not to be lonely...<BR>...you have God after all. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

S
S
Woozy,<P>Hi there. I know it is hard for you. We are here for you and more importantly so is God, just like you said.<P>I too am so glad your hubby is with his family. I think that you are all taking possitive steps.<P>I wish this would go away for you quickly but, in reality it may take a while. The good news is everyday will probably get a little easier for you and him.<P>These are the first steps to recovery.<P>I have ICQ too. My number is 17547192. I will be online a while if you want to chat or just have someone listen. You will have to send me request so that I can authorize you.<P>As far as bible verses goes, the only thing I can think of right now is the book of Job. It has a very depressing side to it, as Job looses everything...the good news is in the end he is well.<P>Hope you feel a little warmth from knowing we are all here for you, praying, and pulling for you.<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

W
W
Woozy,<P>The book of psalms is loaded with inspireing passages.<P>Also Check out Chuck Swidalls web site..<P>He is the best preacher I have ever heard..You can listen to past radio broadcasts..He did a series in Psalms back in Nov. Very inspireing..It carried me through the discovery time..Go to...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.insight.org" TARGET=_blank>www.insight.org</A> <P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

Y
Y
Woozy --<P>Don't know what much to say, except to stay strong, hang in there, and believe in YOURSELF. It's places like this that give you the opportunity to vent, to grieve, to do whatever. Use it, use us -- but stay strong.<P>Chin up!<P>--keystone

S
S
Woozy,<P>An after thought on the bible passages. I really like Proverbs. There is some real profound stuff in there and some simple stuff. Give it a try.<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

W
woozy Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Wow!<P>Thank you all so much! I am crying now! I got busy with some stuff I had to take care of and when I came back I had all these wonderful messages! I still haven't heard anything from my h or mil so I can only hope and assume that they are together. Maybe they went to a movie or something. <P>I will check out those bible passages you all recommended. I will try to stay strong! Tomorrow I will be going back to work. So, that will help take my mind off things! Everyone there has been very supportive through this whole big mess. So, I will get on with my life. It will just be a little bit different now.<P>Thanks again to all of you for being here for me! It is good we have a place like this to come to. <P>Love,<P>Woozy

I
I
Hang in there. We're all pulling for you. Acacia

L
L
Woozy - I was thinking of you and hoping I'd see an update. Just keep being strong. You're doing great. <P>Lori

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,093 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation