Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#846633 02/13/00 03:51 AM
H
hanora Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Lots of us are wondering how you are.<BR>Let us know please.

#846634 02/13/00 09:16 AM
D
D
IMy response to you somhow got lost--I'm new to this, so it was probably an error on my part. I have prayed for you everynight. Please get help now. I have been where you are and didn't think I could go on, but with the help of a support group and friends, I somehow found the strenght to make it. The counseling group that helped me through is New Life Christian Couseling--they have offices all over the US and are well known. Call 1-800-NEW LIFE. They are available 24 hrs. I believe there is strength in numbers and they are plenty of people here who want to help and encourage you.Don't look back, don't look down, look up to the One who is walking beside you. Please let us know you are okay.

#846635 02/13/00 10:05 AM
S
S
Sobeit mentioned in the other post that she uses the computer either at work or at the library (not sure which)..and she will only be back here on monday.....<P>just to inform you so there is not any unecessary worry.....lord knows there is plenty of necessary worry.....<P><BR>Dylan

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation