Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#846895 02/13/00 05:12 AM
C
Cuckold Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Don't be one on February 14 if you are being mistreated. Get with a best friend or family member and pamper yourself. You deserve to have to fun and laugh for a change. So no pity parties on Monday.<P>

#846896 02/13/00 10:49 AM
L
L
Cuckold, <P>By your name, I wonder if you read Private Lies?? <P>I have been dreading tomorrow with a passion. Going to try and get through it one hour at a time.

#846897 02/13/00 12:00 PM
E
E
cuckold -- Long time no see. I hope you are doing well.<P>God Bless

#846898 02/13/00 11:28 PM
C
Cuckold Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Empty Shell, hope you have a good heart day today. Yes LonelyMom, and it's a great book, very insightful.

#846899 02/13/00 11:42 PM
W
W
My husband and I are separated right now but are supposed to be working on our marriage... well, you know how that goes, I am working on the marriage. Anyway, I just saw him this weekend and when I got home, I had a nicey nice Valentine in my e-mail from him. Well, when I went to reply to send him one, guess what happened!!! It popped up his e-mail addresses to people he has sent cards to from that website. Well, guess what, the ow's e-mail address was there. Of course I am sick about it. I talked to him on Pow Wow and called him on it. What a jerk! Why do I keep hanging on? Because I am a fool who loves her husband and believes that marriage is forever! Anyway, he told me he sent her a card that says he is blue. Well, that sort of just sent me right over the edge! I unleashed! I know, I love busted all over the place! It just ticked me off! How dare he! OK, that was my Valentine's Day horror story! I just wish I could have seen the card she got! Hmmmm.... wonder how I could find that out! Oh well... it would just make me even more sick than I already am!<P>Woozy

#846900 02/15/00 12:02 AM
C
Cuckold Offline OP
OP Offline
C
So sorry to hear that your persistance is not paying off so far. You can confidently say that you are giving it your all and that's something to be proud of.<P>Try this site, it'll perk you up... <A HREF="http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.justsaywow.com/smile.htm</A> <BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation