Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#847984 02/17/00 03:26 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Thank you for your help with my "anyone made contact" post. I am unble to locate your e-mail and would very much like to hear other ways you deal with this work situation. It sounds like our circumstances are very similar. We, too, are making great progress. I am happy that our relationship has grown and have every confidence it will continue to because we both know each others needs now and enjoy meeting them. I JUST HATE HE SEES HER EVERYDAY! (Ready for this chapter to end, can you tell?) Anyway - I will look for your e-mail. Mine is a work address so I'd rather not post. THANKS! <P>Oh, when my H got home from work yesterday I asked him how he was doing. He said "fine - going to make it". My heart stopped! I knew that he had read my posts - I though UGGGG, here come a fight. GUESS WHAT- there wasn't one. He said he's glad I have people to talk to as long as we are both working for the same goal...to stay together. (How sweet)WHAT A RELIEF! (soooo if you are reading this honey, "hello".)<P>------------------<BR>

#847985 02/17/00 03:33 PM
P
PS Offline
P
goingtomakeit - My W hadn't posted here, but she did point me towards this site, and was afraid that I would get very defensive or upset reading some of the posts - on the contrary, I instead started seeing things a little more clearly, and although we still do not totally agree on everything, we are both on the same track now and working hard to reach the same goal of having a very strong, secure and loving marriage. <P>I posted here the first day I got here, and knew I would get honest answers to my questions, and told my wife to read my post and the responses - it helped open each of our eyes to the others feelings. Sometimes just getting other person's perspectives can be like a "lightbulb" and allow you each to view things in a different and more positive light. <P>I would encourage him to read some of your posts - it had a surprsing effect on me to read some of the situations here and allowed me to start to understand things better. If he wants to post here too, that would be wonderful :-).<P>Be Strong!!

#847986 02/17/00 04:38 PM
G
OP Offline
G
Hi PS,<BR> Thank you, I don't know if he'll read anymore but I told him I didn't care a long as it didn't start an arguement. The majority of the time I talk here is just to "vent" as to not create LBs. I don't know if he wants to post here but if it would help him, I'm all for it. (I just have to abide by the same rules.) I'll give him the message. Thanks again. <P>------------------<BR>

#847987 02/17/00 10:56 PM
K
K
Hi GTMI, we do seem to have a similar situation.<BR>And I know the feeling of "Hate that he sees her everyday" , however if you look at it the other way, it will turn out to be something positive. Here's the other way: He does see her everyday and yet he's still with me working on our marriage! See what I mean? <BR>In any case my e-mail is lwnd@hotmail.com, and you're welcome to write me, I usually come to the computer at night, so that's usually when I answer.<BR>ANd again, It does look great! I'm certain you're going to make it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Take care<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>Each and everyone of us is deserving of a kind word, a gentle thought, and the gift of understanding.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation