Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
Everyone,<P>Please say some prayers for me. I got the call this morning that the papers are ready for me to sign, and I'm leaving in an hour to go and finish this up....<P>I know this is what I want, what I NEED. But I've been on the verge of tears all day.<P>Last night we went to H&R Block to have our taxes done..... he wouldn't even speak to me. It was like using the guy doing the taxes as a mediator. I tried to be pleasant, and nice, and all I got was cold and rude response. I don't know why, but it still hurts. <P>I thought I was past all this, I know I'm ready to move on. Even if he wakes up from the Twinky influence, there has been so many curel and deliberatly hurtful things he has done, I could never go back. I can forgive (I'm still working on it) but I won't ever forget, or let it happen again.<P>While you are praying for me..... include a prayer for my health. I've had some bad news on that front this week too. I have more tests next week, to find out for sure.<P>This has been a terrible week, and it's not over yet. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks everyone.<BR>Butterfly <BR><P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

S
S
Good luck, Butterfly. You are in my prayers.<P>------------------<BR>Allen<P>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

G
G
Consider it done. God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>

B
OP Offline
B
Sparkydog & Going to make it....<BR>Thank you.<P>When it rains..... it pours!<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

B
B
Butterfly,<P>Prayers are going up and will continue to.<P>I know you hoped for more than this in the begining. <P>You have tried, and you know you did all you could, no one can expect you to do more.<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Butterfly}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Just know we love you.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

P
PS Offline
P
Good luck Butterfly - I am sure this will be hard!!<P>Your name is a good one - I hope you truly do sprout wings and become the wonderful person that is inside you :-).<P>Best wishes to you on your health too!<BR>

D
D
Try going to H&R block and doing taxes with him bragging to the tax guy that "we are expecting in August". He acted like we were the happy couple and wanted to go out for icecream afterwards. He even pointed out the "cute" picture on the wall of a baby and another picture of a palm tree which reminded him of our honeymoon in Hawaii. <P>Why must we all go through the head games so much????<P>I will pray for you!!!!

P
P
B,<BR>You are in my prayers. MONDO HUG!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

T
T
I don't know if I'm praying with a pure, heart, but I'll say those prayers for you, my friend.<P>TNT

L
L
Butterfly,<P>My heart and prayers are with you tonite. Dana<BR>

J
J
Praying for you as well. Let us know how it went and if you're okay.<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

C
C
Prayers Butterfly, I hope it goes well for you.

M
M
Butterfly,<BR>I'm sorry I'm late. Know that when I saw this I did say a prayer for you for peace.<P>(((((hugs)))))<P>Mitzi

W
W
Butterfly<BR>I am late too. But you know you are always in my prayers.<BR>You know where I am.<BR>If you need to talk I'm here.<BR>Don't ever forget how special you are!!

I
I
Butterfly,<P>Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you too.<P>Good Luck. You are stronger than you know.<P>Acacia

L
LMS Offline
L
Butterfly,<BR>I'm sorry I'm late but my thoughts and prayers are with you on this and on your health<BR>Love<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

R
R
Butterfly,<P>Gentle little creature....<P>My prayers for your happiness and your health.<P>God bless,<P>Roll Me Away<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

B
OP Offline
B
Thank you to all.... Your prayers were felt, and they helped so very much. I made it through signing the settlement agreement, and my lawyer said if he signs them tomorrow, it will go to the judge on Monday and could be final by next Friday. <P>Deb - My friend.... Thank you. There are several friends here who have helped me through this, and you are definately one of them. I just wish I would have taken my <B>Fryin' Pan</B> with me last night. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>PS - I've been trying to sprout my wings for quite a while. I've re-wrapped myself in a cacoon for more work several times, but I'm looking forward to being able to stay afloat this time.<P>Rob - I needed one of your MONDO HUGS today, as well as the prayers... I can always count on you. Thanks!<P>TnT - Your heart is just fine.... You are also someone who has made it possible for me to survive this mess. THANK YOU!<P>Desperate in ID, Lonelymom, Jamie-lee, Catterpiller, Mitzi, Acacia, LMS & Roll me Away -- Thank you all for the prayers and wishes. It's never too late, they all are felt and appreciated. <P>Wassi -- Do you have my <B>Fryin' Pan??</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Again, many thanks to you. You have also been such a wonderful friend, and helped me keep my sanity on many (MANY) occassions. Thank You!<P>I am feeling much better now... I took some time to do a few things for myself after I signed the papers. (shopping therapy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) I think the new meds (not anti deps) are helping some. Hopefully the tests next weeek will give me some real answers. I've started to rattle like a mirraca when I walk, they have me taking so many pills [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>Again, <B>THANK YOU ALL</B>.<P>Butterfly<BR>getting ready to fly solo... again. <BR><P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

J
J
I'll be thinking about you. It is so hard to actually see it on paper ... one's whole life dissolved by a piece of paper. Love and prayers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Butterfly, <BR>I just went through this last week.......I felt the same way.............there as part of me that wanted him to acknowledge what had happened, be sorry and ask for forgiveness......the other part knew that even if he came back, there would be so much to work on, so far to go just so either one of us would feel ok about our marriage and I knew his commitment would not be there. My love died many months ago, but the heart pull is sometimes very strong.....I am praying for you and will be thinking about you!!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Susan<P><BR>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 296 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation