Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
this is way off topic,<P>I love you guys so much, and the way you all helped me and Dylan get through the he!! that is infidelity... well, I don't know what to say... thanks doesn't quite cut it...<P>Anyway, to the point. I'm having big probs with my ex and our son. I've been through the legal wringer like you wouldn't believe and would really love to find a forum similar to this one, but on that topic... anybody here have any referals?<P>Thanks<BR>deut

N
NSR Offline
N
There is one site a reference on the <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000013.html" TARGET=_blank>Notable Posts/Threads</A>...<P>It's <A HREF="http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/" TARGET=_blank>Father's Rights To Custody(FRTC)</A>... <B>but</B> it is <B>very</B> anti-reconciliation. A lot of hurt individuals are there... mostly men(fathers) but a lot of women(SO of these fathers) too!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

B
B
There is also a newsgroup you can subscribe to, alt.dads-rights and alt.dads-rights.unmoderated. <P>------------------<BR>RobinAnn<P>*********<P>Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape!

Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Jim and RobinAnn!!!!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I ws blown away by all the sites I've been referred to... just when I was beginning to lose hope... (about every finding a good forum)<P>as for anti-reconciliation, that's ok... over the last 8 years, I've done everything possible to preserve the peace... it's hard though, when someone hates you and will do just about anything to promote your downfall... the way will always be open for peace, but I think it may be time for me to pick up a big f-ing 'stick'... Lord knows I've been 'walking softly' for long enough...<P>deut

C
C
Duet,<BR>I've heard your story before, just trying to keep peace and being tied up in knots between your own emotions and the wants and "needs" of others. A friend of mine joined Parents Without Partners after his divorce and through them found alot of legal and other support groups for Dads who are trying to deal with parents rights and their new stuff. I would call the local chapter in your area and see if they have any referrals. Either way it sounds as though you need to start dealing with YOUR feelings in regard to your ex and your son, it's time to stand up for yourself. God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

Y
OP Offline
Y
Thanks Bren, I will check that out! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just wanted yoiu all to know that thanks to your links I've now got 16 relevant sites to check out... 2 of them Canadian!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Deut

S
S
Hi! I am a regular lurker on this site, only posted a few times, but really would like to help you and your wife. I am in such a similar situation as you it is amazing. I am married to a man with one of those crazy ex-wives. I swear we have, many times, had the same fight you guys just had last night. However, I am writing because I have led the legal battle against crazy ex. Not because my husband couldn't, but because I couldn't sit back and watch (I have a bit of a control problem myself). But I have been very succesful in legal arenas and would love to be of any help that I can. If you could email me a bit about the problems you are having and the state you are in, I would be more than happy to do some research for you. For the record, H's ex had moved away with the kids 1 month prior to me meeting my husband, and even with the children out of state we have been able to win all holidays vacations and unlimited visitation privileges in their hometown. It really can be done with a little confidence and understanding of the law. Good luck to you and if you want to write my email is sly_one1@excite.com

T
T
Duet,<BR>Some of the sights I posted to you last night have webrings.... check them out, there are a lot of Canadian sites listed there as well.<BR>God Bless & Good Luck!<P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

S
S
This one has a lot of resources too. <A HREF="http://www.dadsanddivorce.com/resources.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.dadsanddivorce.com/resources.htm</A>

L
L
I don't know if this will help but you can try. Have you heard of "ask jeeves"> It is some sort of search engine. Type ask jeeves. A link for 2 sites will come up, one for kids, obviously, chose the other. You ask this site a question, it keeps breaking it down further and further and you get a lot of good sites out of it. I have always went to this site when I can't find what I need. I am up late on the web to calm my nerves. I will keep my eye out for you and if I find anything, I will let you know. Good luck. Dana<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation