Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
I missed it once again! The striper must have been here when I went to refill the drink!!!! Just my luck! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>DOesn't matter this was one of the best parties I have been . [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Dylan I'm so glad you had a great time, and to hear ( read) your answers filled with that great sense of humour - but next time you don't have to hide the silver, we're very civilized [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hoping that that great disposition goes on an on and... ( there's no icon for a battery powered bunny [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<BR>And thanks for the invitation for the party, I needed one [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hugs again<BR>Kat

M
M
Dylan,<BR> Sleeping in Seattle-way over here <----<BR> Hope you had a Great Birthday! <BR> Now you are older and wiser!<BR> --Murph

P
P
DYLAN<P>How on earth did you know I loved cinnamon rolls, you must have great ESP, I know you have a great pair of lungs to blow out allll<BR>those candles! LOL<P>I wish I would of thought to bring you one of our famous King Cakes, you would have loved that.<P>I guess I was in too much of a hurry to get there before the stripper!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Peg

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hey all... <P>Thanks for coming.... (head swimming... don't recognize that fellow in the corner with the lampshade on his head...) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>musht herv been sumkinda perty... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>seriously though.... cyperparties rule... my clean up time was the shortest ever... lol... and all your replies and sentiments were extremely appreciated...<P>I'm sure Dylan will want to thank you all as well, but for now, she has been granted a free sleep-in morning... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks again, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Deut

S
S
hey!!!!!!<BR>where did everybody go...........it's only day 4.......<P>the tequila lemons just arrived....<P>and we're just starting the 'twister' game contest.....limbo will be next.....<P>thanks again to one and all....Iam very glad that everybody seemed to have a good time....<P>I for one, have 3 more days in which to party before the end of my 'birthday week'....LOL

K
K
I'll have to skip twister. The last time I played with the kids I ended up looking like a pretzel [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>But I'm in for limbo!<BR>Do you want to extend the party for a while longer? My H's birthday is on March 23, that gives us a good excuse to party until then [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR>I want to apologize for breaking your best china, I really didn't see the pile of plates until it was too late, I was trying to be on time for the stipper [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Will you ever invite me again? LOL<BR>HUgs to you<BR>Kat<BR>

P
P
Let me get this frosting off my fingers<BR>and I'll join you!<P>I'm not limber enuff for Limbo Twister<BR>but gemme the camera cuz no one would beleive<BR> what I am seeing [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>say cheese Dylan!<P>------------------<BR>Peg

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hey could someone pass the dip? Oh yeah, that's me... heheheh just kidding... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Deut

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation