Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#852434 03/02/00 05:07 PM
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hello Friends,<P>As my topic/subject indicates...<BR>I wish I could help more...<P>My eyesight is still <B>very</B> blurred after being discharged from the hospital almost a week ago. I've seen both my regular physician(Wednesday) and an opthalmologist(sp?) (today, Thursday.) Until my blood sugar regulates itself better... I will continue to have blurred vision. That limits my time here on the board. Reading/writing 5-7 words per line and only 5 lines at a time makes it very strenuous... on the eyes and mind.<P>Please help out the newbies...<BR>They're coming... and they need so much help with so much pain...<P>I'll try to read/post as best I can. Unfortunately not at the level I was able to before.<P>I have a lot more time in contemplative meditation now... a good thing... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Prayers to all of you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

B
B
Hi Jim,<P>I'm a bit worried about you right now. love and hugs your way. I'll keep it short for your poor old eyes.<P>I've just posted to sadpete, and used something you say. It's the comment about not hating the person, but hating WHAT they are doing.<P>My little bit to help you. In no way could I ever fill your shoes, however, so much of what you have said has stayed with me. I just passed it along.<P>hope you're feeling ok within yourself, keep us posted. Are those wonderful children looking after Daddy?<P>love <P>Jo

P
P
Prayers to you Jim.<P>I hope your recovery is speedy and complete.<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

S
S
Hi NSR -<P>I'm breezing in quick tonight, but wanted you to know that I have been saying prayers for a speedy recovery for you.....REST THOSE EYES, DARNIT!!!!<P>Take off the pajamas with the big red S on the front and lay back and sleep or listen to some CD's on the sony!!!!<P>Your help is always with the newcomers and all of us....you have put so much of your "loving self" into the work you put into your posts......RELAX and know that you are uplifting and helping us everyday!!!<P>Love ya and BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

S
SDS Offline
S
Prayers for your recovery. You take care of your self and eat right. <BR>{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

C
C
NSR, I don't check in too often anymore, but wanted to say that you are quite an inspiration and I hope you get better soon. You have so much going on in your own life, yet you care so much about others. <P>Prayers are with you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

D
D
Take care of yourself, you've helped so many of us. I will keep you in my prayers.<P>Derek

S
S
REST UP. WE ALL MISS YOU. {{{{{JIM}}}}}}

P
P
Jim, <BR>Don't know if I have ever posted to you before, but I certainly have benefited from your presence on this board. You have (and hopefully will continue) provided an invaluable service to this BB. Your "welcome" posts are great and I for one am glad someone is taking care of that! I did not realize there was a "book" section until tonite and for that I also want to express my gratitude to you. <P>I hope you are on the mend. I said goodby to my appendix about 20 years ago and have never regretted it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I don't know your whole story coz you seem usually to be cheering others on, but if your marriage does not survive, there will surely be a long line of women who would love to be the recipiant of the new skills you have learned and shared here!<P>Thank you for all you have contributed here!<P>Sincerely,<P>Beth

L
L
Jim,<P>Prayers and hugs are with you tonite. I hope you get back to full recovery as soon as possible. Is this blurred vision a result of diabetes (my mom has this) or the appendix? I hope you feel better soon. Dana<BR>

D
D
Jim,<P>I have been away again due to family problems. I just read your post and I am praying that you have a full recovery. Take care of yourself and hope you feel much better soon. Take care and (((Hugs))) to you my friend.

P
P
<BR>You have helped so many so now it's time to take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!<BR>Better yet let someone take care of you!!!<P>Wish I could do more for you!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>Peg

N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
<B>Jo,<BR>Nicole,<BR>Sheba,<BR>di,<BR>Conner,<BR>Derek,<BR>Sidney,<BR>Beth,<BR>Dana<BR>Devastated2,<BR>Peg...</B><P>You are all too kind with your words.<P>My eyesight is getting better day by day...<BR>It's not 100% yet (maybe 60% there) but it is better. So I'll be able to read/post more often with less strain.<P>I've been slowly getting back into the swing of things... and now... this week I'll be getting together my D's birthday parties (one Thursday for her friends... one Sunday for family)...<P>It should be exhausting... but fun.<P>Love you all...<BR>and many prayers... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<p>[This message has been edited by NSR (edited March 06, 2000).]

A
A
Jim,<P>I'm so glad to hear that you are slowly recovering. Just take it easy and enjoy those parties!<P>May God bless and keep you in His care.<P>Apprehensive

J
J
Jim,<P>I am praying for a quick recovery for you. Don't worry about us, take care of yourself. We will help all the newbies.<P>Take care, and get some rest.<P>JJ

T
T
<B>JIM,<P>REST, RELAX, GET BETTER. WE'LL DO THE BEST WE CAN WITH THE NEWBIES.<P>ALEX</B><P>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B><p>[This message has been edited by ThisAlex (edited March 06, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 514 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation