Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#856536 03/21/00 12:38 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Well I didn't LB my D did. <P>She called H at work (OW) is the one who answers phone. She said "May I please speak to my dad?" OW didn't ask who dad was, transferd her right to H. D talked to H for a min. <P>Then she called back, and said " is this ow? OW said yes it is. D says " so are you the skanky ho thats screwing my dad? OW says "excuse me?" D says can't you find your own man? then she hung up.<BR>Well, she did what I've wanted to do so......<P>H called me, told me he came by and saw my new car (at work), talked about this and that, then said D called, I said oh what did she have to say. He says bla bla, and she also called *. I said oh, what did she say to her? He said she called her a slut or something. I said Oh. That was the end of conversation. Was I supposed to say SORRY?? I Don't think so!!!!!<P>I am truly surprised that he was not P.O. He didn't sound mad.?!? (He's not the type to be shy about saying something if he is believe me). I don't know what to think?? I told my d that fine she got out what she needed to say, never do it again. His son called last night, (I think this is why d did this) he is in TX. He said if he talked to OW he would tell her a thing or two.<P>I waiting for him to say something. All I'll say is d is 14 years old and very hurt by this.<P>I wonder why he also came by to see my car. Wants to see the contract etc. How much did I get for the trade. (Hes a car salesman) I went to another dealership. I said its done and over with, I got rid of the suburban and am happy about that.<P>Asked what I was doing "later on". I hate when he does that cuz it truly is none of his business!! <P>Asked if I was going to the gym, I said no cuz had to go back to dealership. He said well I'm at work anyway so I won't be going.<P>As if thats the ONLY reason I go!! lol.<P>Tracy<BR>

#856537 03/21/00 12:41 AM
W
W
Tracy,<P>Can I have your daughter call up my h's other woman! Oh my God! I am sorry but that is just too funny! LOL!!!<P>Give that girl a hug for me!<P>Woozy

#856538 03/21/00 12:45 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Woozy,<P>Thanks!! She thought I was going to be mad at her. I couldn't wait to get home to talk to her and find out what she said!! She was on the computer and I cut the other line so couldn't get through. I didn't want to sound too excited about this but.............<P>She CAN'T do this again though. hee hee hee....................................

#856539 03/21/00 01:46 AM
K
K
LOL ... I Love Your D!!!<P>Can I borrow her? LOL<P>Keo

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 514 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation