Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Help!<P>As Dirty Harry says, "A man has to know his limitiations". Shopping is one of mine. Help me out with suggestions for filling my W's Easter basket.<P>------------------<BR>But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.<BR>Galatians 5:22-23

T
T
How about a DOVE chocolate bunny. <BR> easter earrings (bunnies, chicks)<BR> a small wife's devotional book<BR> something from bath and body shop<P>I would like those things!!!!!!

N
NSR Offline
N
I'll get flamed by the goodie-goodies out there (hey... wait a minute... I'm a goodie-goodie too)... I'd suggest... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/002176.html" TARGET=_blank>Chocolate</A> (see my reply to Tim's post. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>-----------------------------------------<P>OK...<BR>more seriously... jewelry is always nice... (not overly extravagent)... a bottle of her favorite wine... a coupon for a free massage (from a women of course) to remove some of that stress condition... a "A You win <I>one POJA discussion card</I>"?...<P>...or anything that brings back good memories!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

J
J
Hi!<P>Here are some ideas:<P>For a romantic/"just the two of you" basket...<P>Give your wife a basket filled with something pretty to wear from Victoria's Secret (if you do that, keep your wife's figure in mind...don't get her something she'd be self-conscious in...get something to flatter her assets...a sales clerk can help you do that). You could also go and purchase the Stress-Relief products from Bath and Body Works. There is a candle, massage LOTION, and some bath salts and bath gel, etc. Top it off with some wine (if you drink...I can't/don't) or some non-alcoholic wine (I could do that) and some romantic music and you have QUITE an Easter basket! <P>OR...<P>You could fill a basket with a pretty tea cup and matching saucer. Purchase some gourmet tea (or regular tea for that matter) Enclose a poem or letter (handwritten by you). Top it off with a bundle of fresh-cut flowers and some bakery fresh sugar cookies (or, better yet, cookies you've made with your own two hands).<P>OR...<P>You could fill a basket with some comfortable pajamas and a manicure/pedicure or at-home-facial set. Put in a copy of her favorite movie. For refreshments, enclose microwave popcorn with bottled coke (you know...the GLASS bottles where you have to have a bottle-opener to get into it). YOU could give her a facial/manicure/pedicure and you could watch her favorite movie and cuddle.<P>OR...<P>Do a traditional child's Easter basket with the chocolate bunny, "PEEPS" marshmallow bunnies/chicks, coloring book, plastic eggs, etc. Inside the plastic eggs, have little pieces of paper that have complimentary things about your wife written on them. BUT, inside one of the plastic eggs, enclose a pretty piece of jewelry...something meaningful/special...to symbolize something...and have a handwritten love note to remind your wife of your undying love and devotion to her...<P>You get the idea...<P>Hope this helps...<P>"Hoppy" basket hunting... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jill<P><BR>

OP Offline
Thanks for the great suggestions everybody! Time to start shopping!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation