Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Renee and Renee's husband...<P>There are times when it is good to have a couple on the forum together.<P>Do discuss this as an option...<BR>...but be careful to practice honesty.<P>All too many times... one spouse will unintentionally hurt the other with a post or reply... (Arik/Nicole SparkyDog/Caterpillar...)<P>Renee's Husband...<BR>...I think Renee may direct you to this post... (or you may find it on your own)...<P>I'd like to welcome you...<P>I have a post of general welcome I wish to share with you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It has a lot of quick links to many of the <B>most</B> important MB sites...<BR>Click here ==> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000002.html" TARGET=_blank>General Welcome for All New Builders(Newbies)</A><P>It's a good starting point since there are so many pages(sites) to look at...<BR>...take your time...<BR>...don't feel rushed... (especially not by anyone here at the forum)...<BR>...we can only hope that Renee will be patient... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>If you indeed feel that Renne is... "not to worry about what I(Renee) done (OM). That was in the past."... you are well on the way to a very healthy healing!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>"That Satan was the one trying to get me(Renee) down. Not to let the OM thing bother me(Renee). That we were on the road to success for the first time in our marriage and that was what I(Renee) needed to concentrate on. "... are more than just great insights... but important first "acceptances" that will lead you through a <B>good</B> recovery!<P>Renee really feels <B>You are the best thing</B>!!! If you were honest with her... <B>SHE IS RIGHT</B>!<P>If you are willing to put in a sustained effort... you can have a marriage ten times better than you could have ever envisioned.<P>It will take work... and time...<BR>...but it is so much more rewarding than living in the limbo/hell... that too many marriages slide into.<P>I pray for you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I pray for Renee... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I pray for your marriage... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>God Bless you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim (a welcome wagon to the MB forums)

S
S
Hey,<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR><B>All too many times... one spouse will unintentionally hurt the other with a post or reply... </B> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>We resemble that remark!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You do have to be careful posting things when your spouse is here too. But you do have to be honest about what happened, what was said, what the feelings are because the people here have been through the exact same thing and can give great advise and support.<P>Please don't let the fact that Cat and I aren't exactly a success story sway you from using Marriage Builders. We have both grown quite a bit using these techniques and will be able to use them in future relationships. I, of course, hope that is with Cat. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] However, I can't make her want to try, regardless of how much I Plan A, B, C, D, etc.... That is a decision she has made and I will abide by it.<P>Anyway, be patient with each other, be honest about your feelings, but most of all, love each other. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a great day.<P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com<P>[This message has been edited by Sparkydog (edited April 20, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Sparkydog (edited April 20, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 514 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation