Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
G'day Kind Folks<P>My husband moved out 10 days ago and moved in with friends (his, not mine) and until last night I had only spoken to him but had not seen him. <P>For five weeks before he moved out he did not speak to me unless forced to. He just said that he was moving country and he was doing it on his own and that he would be leaving in November. I told him that he could not stay here and ignore me and that I would not tolerate him coming and going as he pleased and he said fine I'll move out and that is what he did.<P>Anyway, back to last night. He came round, brought white wine for me and red for himself. Brought crackers and smoked salmon. Even brought the dog her favourite type of bones. So far so good. Tells me our marriage is dead and that he is looking forward to moving country. I said we should make it legal and he said 'no' I don't want a divorce. He then tells me how special I am and how much he loves me but that he needs time out to sort himself out and that if he comes back from the other country he will look me up. WHAT!!!!! I will just sit and wait for him. He gives me a huge hug and kisses me and again says he loves me. WHAT!!<P>But he is now moving out of his friends place and into another house and I am not allowed to know where he is. He says that there is no-one else and that I should not take all this personally. He brings lots of painful issues up and watches my response. I don't respond. He talks about our son, who by the way is clean 10 weeks now and has put on 17.5 Kgs, he hopes that he can find a path with him in the future but not now. He says how much he misses our girl. Anyway, he has taken a lot of stuff from the house and comes and goes as he pleases through the day when I am at work. I get very upset seeing my life being striped away. I have put off seeing him so many times in the past 10 days, he has always called me, I have never called him. He says that he wants to see me but he does not miss me. <P>I still love him, but I do not want to round in circles anymore. My counsellor whom I have just spoken to said that I should say to my husband that I need the keys to my house back and that he is sending mixed signals and have him clarify what his real intentions are. If it is to try and work things out he has to be clear about that or if he just want s the door left open he should be honest about that also.<P>What do you guys think.<P>FET

S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Forevertrue:<BR><B>What do you guys think.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Can he spell M-I-D L-I-F-E C-R-I-S-I-S?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Scandinavian<BR>scandinavian@my-deja.com

S
S
Sorry my previous post was a little short.<P>Check out:<P><A HREF="http://www.weiner-davis.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Midlife+Crisis&number=34&DaysPrune=30&LastLogin=" TARGET=_blank>Weiner-Davis Midlife-crisis forum</A><P><A HREF="http://parentingteens.miningco.com/parenting/parentingteens/msub26.htm" TARGET=_blank>Midlife and Mid-life Crisis</A><P><A HREF="http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/tt/t-articl/midlife.htm" TARGET=_blank>Midlife crisis</A><P><A HREF="http://www.tahoe.com/world/stories.9.17.98/news/midlicrisi17Sep8112.html" TARGET=_blank>Midlife Crisis: Why we have them.Psychologists,<BR>clergy say there are no quick fixes</A><P><A HREF="http://www.bestyears.com/midlifecrisis.htm" TARGET=_blank>Forum: The Midlife Crisis</A><BR><P>------------------<BR>Scandinavian<BR>scandinavian@my-deja.com

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation