Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15
J
J
I'm from Missouri, northwest near Kansas border, where OW is from. She can stay on her side of the river, I'll stay on mine, LOL. Incidentally, I named my daughter Leilani because I like the name so she tells me we have to go there someday. We'll have to find out which island really is best.

I
I
Southwest Virginia here!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>We can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. Repeat that 5 times a day. I promise you success!

L
LAD Offline
L
Michigan is my home state. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Another Southern Belle here- Alabama!

S
S
Born and raised in upstate NY, lived in Aiken, SC for the last 11.5 years!

H
H
Eastern VA - things are looking up for "us"...<P>------------------<BR>"So much to lose, yet so much pain"....Hurt4life in VA.

P
P
Hi Everyone!<P>Chiming in from good ol' Pennsylvania! Haven't seen anyone from here! Just outside of Philly.<P>Tootrusting - noticed you're originally from this area! Would love to know what part!<P>--purplemag

P
P
New Hampshire here. The live free or Die state. Moved here three years ago. My home state is Texas. The Lone Star State.<P>TruthSeeker what part of New England are you in?

L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terri:<BR><B>Beautiful upstate NY in the Hudson Valley Region. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Terri - I'm from the Hudson Valley, too. I've lived in South Carolina for almost 5 years, but grew up in upstate NY.

T
T
I'm in Massacusetts. (Tax-achusetts?)

G
G
Terri & Lost_In_Love:<P>I'm from the Hudson Valley also. Would love to know what parts your both from?? If you don't mind, can you e-mail me at greyriders_wife@yahoo.com?<P>Maybe we can all meet someday! Thanks!<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Survivor [aka_NoTrust] (edited September 28, 2000).]

T
T
Western NY. Geneseo/Finger Lakes area.

J
J
Another Alabama Girl!

H
H
Canada here, but originally from Minnesota, and that's 10,000 lakes as I remember.

H
H
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by purplemag:<BR><B><BR>Chiming in from good ol' Pennsylvania! Haven't seen anyone from here! Just outside of Philly.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Grew up in Jenkintown area; went to Drexel U. <P>Leon

T
T
Illinois GO Illini

P
P
I see my home state of Minnesota is well represented here - don't miss the weather but I SURE DO MISS THOSE LAKES!!!! Been in Texas for the last two years - we have 300 lakes down here and spread over a much larger area so you have to search far & wide for a decent body of water.<P>periwinkle

M
OP Offline
M
Wow, this is great! People are connecting in new ways. I'm live on Oahu (too crowded and too busy) miss the slow pace of rural Hawaii.<BR>

F
F A Offline
F
I'm from Michigan. I have noticed that not only is Minnesota well represented, but so is Texas. Does this mean that if I ever relocated with my wife and family that I should stay out of Minnesota and Texas??

T
T
Actually, I'm from the state of confusion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation