Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
OP Offline
J
OK kids, went for a drive tonight to get my wild kids to sleep we and went past one of the local trashy adult stores. I pulled in and had him peek around and see if he saw anything that caught his eye (NOT A REAL LIVE WOMAN THOUGH). He came out and said "body stocking". So I go in there like the trampy gal I am fast becoming, find the body stockings (thank goodness they had one in queen size) and then get some of those houmongous heeled dancer shoes (complete with glitter - size 11), some root beer flavored god knows what, and a pair of leather panties. I think that this is getting kind of fun. Unsure if it makes him want to go out and do bad things, but at least I am keeping him soooo busy he couldn't even if he wanted to. Just wanted to add so I don't look like a horrid mom, the kids were very sound asleep, and it is in a nice neighborhood, and we weren't parked like right in front of the joint.<BR>Elizabeth the brazen hussy.

JTW,<P>I applaud your wonderful efforts. Your husband is a lucky guy. If you figure out how to bottle your attitude, I need a case for my wife. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

J
OP Offline
J
2sad, go buy her some leather panties and wrap them up with a nice note saying you will die if you can't see her in them! add flowers and candy (if she is queen size)

L
L
jtw,<P>I would be the first person to say, go for it but may I leave a little reminder, too.<P>There is a danger in transposing sex and sexy exploits with the State of Intimacy - which is not the same as vavavavoom-intimacy!<P>I feel sorry for people that don't make sex occasionally kinky or playful or fun but are you also able to just make love au natural as well? And are you able to be in tune with one another without sex being a factor at all?<P>That being said, I hope that you are getting both in spades! I applaud you two that with kids you are able to "do" so much. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Aloha,<P>L

N
N
Good grief woman, you are WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!<P>Have at it!!!<P>You put a smile on my face today~<P>Sheryl

J
OP Offline
J
L - I am being verrrryyyy careful that this isn't the whole deal. I want to make sure that I just don't turn into the ickys totally. We did it just regular old lazy style during little ones nap today. We are doing so much talking that I actually asked him in a nice way to shut the heck up today. It is easy for us since he is off work, and we are both night owls and usually take naps during the day with little one. Big one is at school, so that frees up the days alot. OK, going to the lake for the weekend, you all take it easy and do it lots. Then talk.

L
L
Sounds wonderful, I'm so happy to hear it, JTW. Hope you have a great weekend. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><I>No rain, no rainbows</I>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation