Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
L
Count me in Butterfly. My e-mail is lpscates@pacbell.net. Thanks so much.<P><P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"

B
OP Offline
B
Ok, got the invitations to the first page done...<P>This has been great... the space for photos on the first group page is almost full, so I created another group! I will try posting the invitation link on the first group page, and here... <P>FHL, <BR>If you want a picture posted anyway, you can mail it to me (snail mail) and I will scan it & mail it back to you. It's just a thought. Let me know if you want to do that & I'll email you my address.<P>Smooches, <BR>Butterfly

B
B
Hey Butterfly:<P>I sent you an e-mail from the link here but didn't get anything back. <P>You're probably just too busy with everyone wanting to see the pics, but I also think maybe my H is downloading the office mail somewhere else (because he's nosy or he's getting e-mail from OW) so I wonder if you could e-mail the link to your site to:<P>nightling80@hotmail.com<P>This is my personal account that he doesn't have access to. <P>Thanks, I so excited to see all these guys.<P>Angels and Prayers ~ Faye<p>[This message has been edited by buffy (edited October 27, 2000).]

C
C
Dagnabbit, I can't get the link to the second MB collection to work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Butterfly, <P>How do we do this??? My email is j_learning@hotmail.com<P>I am very very curious now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JL

L
L
It worked Butterfly!<BR>Thank you soooooooo much.

O
O
<p>[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: OffOnOnOff ]</p>

M
MF Offline
M
ME TOOOO!!<P>My e-mail address: mrslate@microtec.net.<P>I can post my cat's pic [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Meg

B
B
Thanks Butterfly, finally got it. <P>Is this the first page or the second page?<P>These were great. Can't wait to see the rest. Uploaded a picture (bad but at least it's me...I think "thestudent" needs some touchups on hers).<P>Faye <p>[This message has been edited by buffy (edited October 27, 2000).]

L
L
May I have invite to see? Thx!<P>Laura

X
X
Hey Butter,<BR> How bout an invite to the #2 site?<BR>Thanks in advance!<P>Vapicker@aol<P>Xman<P>

L
L
Butterfly,<P> I post mainly on Pregnancy/child board, sometimes Gen Questions. Would love to put some faces to these nice people. glt1054@webtv.net.<BR> <BR> God bless you,<P><P>------------------<BR><P>Lynton

H
H
I would love to put some faces with the smileys. I'll post mine too.<P>TBradham@hotmail.com

C
C
Butterfly-<BR>I haven't gotten an invite yet, please e-mail it again to jphill51@bellsouth.net<P>Thanks

L
L
Butterfly,<P>Now this is really embarrassing. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Could you please "resend" me an invite to the<BR>#2 site? I must have drank too much coffee and accidently deleted it from my mailbox.<P>bbb222---@excite.com<P>Tanks eh, sista!<P>Leilana (Primoaloha)<p>[This message has been edited by Leilana (edited October 29, 2000).]

M
M
I would also like an invite.... My email address is pnagel@steelcase.com Thanks,

D
D
Hi Butterfly...could you please send me another invite...AOL said to try that, thanx<P>Dumone2000@yahoo.com

B
B
Butterfly:<P>Please add myself to the list, my email address is jc67501@hotmail.com<P>Thx<P>Judy

B
OP Offline
B
AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!<P>I never expected so many people to want to see this site. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It will take me a while to get all the invitations out.... <P>There was a problem with the link I used in the invitation to the second MB pics... I will have to send them all individually again.... please be patient with me... it may take a couple of days to get it done. <BR>Anyway, since I'm the only member so far, no one has posted any pictures to that page yet. <P>I'm going to see if I can recurite any of the members of the 1st page to help me send invitations.... if anyone wants to volunteer, please let me know!<P>Smooches,<BR>Flutterby

L
L
Volunteering! Just tell me what to do!<P>

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 370 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation