Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#897816 01/03/01 02:00 PM
A
OP Offline
A
LEAVE...by Matchbox 20<P>It's amazing <BR>how you make your face just like a wall <BR>how you take your heart and turn it off <BR>how I turn my head and lose it all<BR> <BR>And It's un-nerving <BR>how just one move puts me by myself <BR>there you go just trusting someone else <BR>now I know I put us both through hell <P>I'm not saying <BR>there wasn't nothing wrong <BR>I just didn't think you'd ever get tired of me <BR>I'm not saying <BR>we ever had the right to hold on <BR>I just didn't wanna let it get away from me <P>But if that's how you're gonna leave <BR>straight out from underneath <BR>then we'll see who's sorry now <BR>If that's how it's gonna stand, when <BR>you know you've been depending on <BR>the one you're leaving now <BR>the one you're leaving out <P>It's aggravating <BR>how you threw me on <BR>and you tore me out <BR>how your good intentions turn to doubt <BR>the way you needed time to sort it out <P>Tell me is that how it's going to end <BR>when you know you've been depending on <BR>the one you're leaving now <BR>and the one you're leaving out <P><BR> <BR>

S
S
No, but I'll get it. Here's another good one by them:<P>If You're Gone<BR>Matchbox 20 <P>I think I´ve already lost you <BR>I think your already gone <BR>I think I´m finally scared now <BR>You think I´m weak, but I think your wrong <BR>I think you´re already leaving <BR>Feels like your hand is on the door <BR>I thought this place was an empire <BR>Now I´m relaxed <BR>I can´t be sure <P>I think you´re so mean <BR>I think we should try <BR>I think I could need <BR>This in my life <BR>I think I´m scared <BR>I think too much <BR>I know it´s wrong, it´s a problem I´m dealing <P>If you´re gone- maybe it´s time to come home <BR>There´s an awful lot of breathing room <BR>But I can hardly move <BR>If you´re gone- baby you need to come home <BR>There´s a little bit of something me <BR>In everything in you <P>I bet your hard to get over <BR>I bet the room just won´t shine <BR>I bet my hands I can stay here <BR>I bet you mean, more than you mind <P>I think you´re so mean <BR>I think we should try <BR>I think I could need this in my life <BR>I think I´m just scared, that I know too much <BR>I can´t relate and that´s a problem I´m feeling <P>If you´re gone- maybe it´s time to come home <BR>There´s an awful lot of breathing room <BR>But I can hardly move <BR>If you´re gone- baby you need to come home <BR>There´s a little bit of something me <BR>In everything in you <P>I think your so mean, I think we should try <BR>I think I could need this in my life <BR>I think I´m just scared, do I talk too much? <BR>I know it´s wrong, it´s a problem I´m dealing <P>If you´re gone- maybe it´s time to come home <BR>There´s an awful lot of breathing room <BR>But I can hardly move <BR>If you´re gone- baby you need to come home <BR>There´s a little bit of something me <BR>In everything in you <P>Sorry to paste so much in here, but here's two more I've listened to a lot lately:<P>Save Me<BR>Queen <P>It started off so well <BR>They said we made a perfect pair <BR>I clothed myself in your glory and your love <BR>How I loved you, <BR>How I cried..... <BR>The years of care and loyalty <BR>Were nothing but a sham it seems <BR>The years belie we lived a lie <BR>"I'll love you 'til I die" <P>Save me Save me Save me <BR>I can't face this life alone <BR>Save me Save me Oh... <BR>I'm naked and I'm far from home <P>The slate will soon be clean <BR>I'll erase the memories, <BR>To start again with somebody new <BR>Was it all wasted <BR>All that love?..... <BR>I hang my head and I advertise <BR>A soul for sale or rent <BR>I have no heart, I'm cold inside <BR>I have no real intent <P>Save me Save me Save me <BR>I can't face this life alone <BR>Save me Save me Oh... <BR>I'm naked and I'm far from home <P>Each night I cry, I still believe the lie <BR>I'll love you 'til I die <P><BR>And this one from Pooh's Grand Adventure, or something like that. Vonda Sheperd sings it:<P>Come out, moon <BR>Come out, wishing star <BR>Come out, come out <BR>Wherever you are ... <P>I'm out here in the dark <BR>All alone and wide awake <BR>Come and find me <P>I'm empty and I'm cold <BR>And my heart's about to break <BR>Come and find me <P>I need you to come here and find me <BR>'Cause without you I'm totally lost <P>I've hung a wish on ev'ry star <BR>It hasn't done much good so far <BR>I can only dream of you <BR>Wherever you are <P>I'll hear you laugh <BR>I'll see you smile <BR>I'll be with you <BR>Just for a while <P>But when the morning comes <BR>And the sun begins to rise <BR>I will lose you <BR>Because it's just a dream <BR>When I open up my eyes <BR>I will lose you <P>I used to believe in forever <BR>But forever's too good to be true <P>I've hung a wish on ev'ry star <BR>It hasn't done much good so far <BR>I don't know what else to do <BR>Except to try to dream of you <BR>And wonder if you're dreaming too <BR>Wherever you are <BR>Wherever you are <P><BR>

2wv Offline
The whole Matchbox 20 CD, Mad Season, is about relationships. It is in my opinion mind blowing. I bought it just to hear "If Your Gone", but found so much of myself and my H in the whole CD.

L
L
So you guys like music?<P>Try playing "Beautiful Day" by U2. And turn it up REAL loud!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
For comic relief/can't stop from bopping music....."Cotton Eye Joe" Envision the OP as the title character. (I must be losing my mind!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Joel

D
D
How About some Celine Dion? I want you to need me. From her "All the Way...A Decade of Song" album. <BR>I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes<BR>I want to be the touch you need every single night<BR>I want to be your fantasy<BR>And be your reality<BR>And everything between<P>I want you to need me<BR>Like the air you breathe<BR>I want you to feel me<BR>In everything<BR>I want you to see me<BR>In your every dream<BR>The way that I taste you feel you breathe you need you<BR>I want you to need me<BR>Like I need you<P>I want to be the eyes that look deep into your soul<BR>I want to be the world to you<BR>I just want it all<BR>I want to be your deepest kiss<BR>The answer to your every wish<BR>I'm all you ever need<P>(Chorus)<P>More than you could know<BR>And I need you<BR>To never never let me go<BR>And I need to be deep inside your heart<BR>I just want to be everywhere you are....<P>I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes<BR>I want to be the touch you need every single night<BR>I want to be your fantasy<BR>And be your reality<BR>And everything between<P>(Diane Warren)<P>Right now I'm putting together some of my favorites, a This is How I feel album. I like Rick Astley's, "Cry For Help" too.( his "FREE" album. I hear him ask why she won't ask for help, why don't I see her cry for help, as if she's hiding it from him. then he sees that he doesn't see her cry for help, not paying attention,then maybe he should not hide his cry for help. Some other good ones on this album too.<BR>I think music is one of the most powerful forces there is. We all have "OUR" songs. they bring back memories. I always dance with my daughter at weddings to Butterfly Kisses.<BR>better let go. .D.

M
MF Offline
M
was it one too many words I could not say<BR>was it one too many times I drove away<BR>well, this heart of mine is way beyond repair<BR>and it's one too many nights without you there<BR>now it's one too many shots I gotta drink<BR>and it's one too many times I gotta think<BR>it's so easy to pretend that I don't care<BR>but it's one too many nights without you there<P>and if it's over said and done <BR>why do I go on believing<BR>and if too much time has passed<BR>let me find my peace at last<P>and the sun will always rise and set again<BR>and the wind will blow no matter where or when<BR>well it blows me down a road that goes nowhere<BR>and it's one too many nights without you there...<P>(Rob Hyman / Eric Bazilian)<P>This is done by The Hooters.. it's a very sad song.<P>Meg<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation