Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
N
N
I could not resist being post # 200<P>And one of these days...I will come back to have an encouraging report of my success! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I still lurk...frequently. <P>NB...I've got to ask you this....WHY...do you duplicate so many of the remarks that others have made? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by NoMas (edited April 20, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
Hi NoMas, I mean Mr. 200 (Rha Rha - Whoo Hoo [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])...<P>Hey, what do you mean about "duplicating"? You mean when I "quote"???? If that's the case, I hit the "reply with quote" thingy (the one with the arrow next to it)... if not, 'splain, please and I'll try to answer.<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 20, 2001).]

E
E
It's me again . . .<P>I just had to post THIS reply on THIS thread. . . <P>This is my <B>1000</B>th post/reply. I guess this makes my status as an "old timer" official.<P>God Bless

T
T
Tell you what, NB...<P>If we get 300 posts by Next Saturday at 12:01 a.m., I'll tell you all....WHO the card fairy really is!<P>Impossible? Possible? hmmmm!!!! We'll see!<P>~tnt~

R
R
Okey, dokey, count me in, 'cause I want to know who the card faire is! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I mostly lurk, but have been here since April of 1999. I try and post now and again.<P>It has been so nice to see so many names I recognize and some I have not seen on the board in quite some time. Nice to "see" you all! Thank you very much Sheryl and everyone for the post. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
I wanna know who the Card Fairie is too!!<P>Hey! If the MEGA-Thread can have 151 pages and keep going, this thread can make it to 300 posts in no time! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
Hey! Who IS the Card Faerie??? Enquiring minds wanna know!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

N
OP Offline
N
Hi <B>Raskel</B>... did you know <B>TNT</B> is a poopie-head??? She won't tell us unless we pass her test!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Count me in!! Gotta know!!!

M
M
Hey!<P>If we're gonna win a prize, I'm a whiz at posting! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>NB, a poopie-head! LOL LOL LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
No, I did not know TNT was a poopie-head! Too funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Puh-lllleeeeeezzzeee tell us who is the card-faire? I remember that the card faire spelled their name a bit differently. It wasn't "The Card Fairy," it was more close to how Terri has it in her post, I think.

P
P
Hey, <P>This Card Fairy thing nearly drove me crazy trying to figure out who it was. If necessary I COULD make all those posts myself to find out! We are talking CST, right?<P>Peppermint

T
T
~~We're going to win a prize~~<BR>~~We're going to win a prize~~<P>I can do this. Probably all by myself! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

T
T
Hey ... I think some of my posts must've gotten lost in the 'big crash' because I only have 1,600 or so - and I KNOW I've posted more than that!<P>I wanna have 2,000 posts!<P>(Yes, I think I'm losing my mind... read my latest.)<BR><P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

M
M
This makes 2782 posts for me. And only since December 26, 1999. Can you say...ADDICTION?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
OP Offline
N
2916 since August 1999...<P>Addiction confirmed. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey NB!<P>Just think of all we could accomplish if we actually had real lives! LOL I know I have a house that could use a good cleaning! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
OP Offline
N
Hey Mitz,<P>I vacuumed today!! Woo Hoo... is that a real life??? LOL

L
L
What's a vacuume? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>This is my 1007th post since April 2000. I guess having posts in the 1,000 range is the definition of a "mid-timer". Only 993 more to go before I can graduate! Whew!<P>Coming in when I did, I think I missed the whole "Card Faire/Fairy" thing or was too delirious with pain to comprehend any of it. It does sound vaguely familiar, tho. Hmmmm. <P>Anyone want to give a brief synapsis on what you guys are talking about?<P>

M
M
Hey Sheryl!<P>Looks like our lives are about the same! I vacuumed too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Ok, let's put it this way, anyone that vacuums at least once a month or knows what a vacuum is, has a real life! Sound good?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The Card Faerie was a mysterious person who sent cards to MBers on special occassions and holidays or if someone was having a difficult day, they got a card! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
Hello.....<BR>I thought a vacuume was the part of my husbands head between his ears!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I am trying to grow new good thoughts in that dead space...LOL LOL....it's working!<P>Almost Happy<P>-----<BR>TIME

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation