Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
N
Our fluttering angel (CF) registered on June 20, 1999... hints, hints, but no answers!!!!! <P>TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
N
Do you guys remember a woman named vpond... Vicki, I think, was her name... I've been thinking (gotta get a LIFE!)... and I think she's the fairie...

C
C
What cards are you talking about?? I'm in the dark..<BR>but then again, I dont get to visit MB that often.<P>CF

M
M
Sheryl,<P>Ya know what? Even if you had a life, you'd still be thinking about this! LOL<P>I sat a work yesterday (for a little while! LOL) and kept thinking, "Who the hell could be the Card Fairie?" Soon I'll be walking down the street asking complete strangers if they know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's driving me nuts! LOL LOL

S
S
Hi all...<P>Ain't me! (but thanks for "accusing" me Samantha). I too always guessed Dawnetta, TNT or Bozos Deb. All these ladies are of about the right "vintage".<P>This is fun..<P>Starpony

S
S
Another thought - look at the spelling... Card Fairie?!!<P>Don't all red-blooded Americans spell this "Fairy"... could it be the "card fairie" is British (Or Canadian) or Quebecoise!!! <P>Hmmm...the plot thickens or the thought plickens...never could keep that straight..<P>Starpony

A
A
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......<P>Look how "can't forget" signed her name....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Is she pulling our leg? Yanking Our Chains? play'in with our minds.......LMAO!<BR>Well....I can't stay here all day thinking, gotta go paint my toes nails!<P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
<B>Starpony</B><P>Oh my goodness as I live and breathe, it's <B>Starpony</B>!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] How are you darlin? So glad to see you.<P>Hmmmmmmm??????? If it isn't you, or the few others that have checked in, then I am betting it's probably <B>Dawnetta</B> or <B>DYLAN.</B> <B>Dyalan</B> is really starting to take the lead here in my book. Hmmmmm???????<P>I am at work, and look what I am doing. Sheesh! If I get caught it's going to be curtains. "Off with her head!" says the boss man. "I can't help it Sir, you see they might reveal who the <B>Card Fairie</B> is on this site I go to, and, well, I just have to know who this is!" says Samantha in reply. "Too bad, off with her head!"<P>Horrible! I'd better run.<P>Love to one and all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]

N
N
Good Heavens, it's <B>STARPONY</B> -- the girl with the name I always LOVED!!! I always pictured this round little pink pony with sparkles drifting off of her silvery mane... <P>VERY Fairie-like...<P>Yeah, red-blooded American's WOULD say FAIRY, so it probably is a <B><I>foreigner</B></I> ... like James Bond, only fluffy with wings... how stelthy, how spy-ish, how covert...<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Gang,<P>Just checking in to see if TNT made the scene yet. I see we still don't know for sure. AARRGGGGGGGGGGG.<P>The suspense is killing me!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

P
P
Hey all,<P>Just checkin' in to see if the beans have been spilled yet!<P>Darn it they're not! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As much as it would be very "Dylanesque" to be card faireish - (dropping little lines of supportive fairy dust here and there) I don't think it is her. Disclosure/discovery was October 1999 and I don't think she even found the site until almost November. I hardly remeber Dawnetta so you guys would be a better judge of that than me.<P>Anyway, I best sign off - gotta study! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] egads!!!<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 25, 2001).]

S
S
I am so unbelievably flattered that some of you suspected me!!!<P>but alas, nope....my friend Nicky is right...I only stumbled in here in November 99...and if you check on page 9 of this very thread, it is indeed ME, MYSELF and I that asks to be told who the Card Fairie is!!!...<P>Also, yes, the spelling is from the old british 'Fairie'...I wouldn't know how to spell it in 'quebecoise'...but since most of them massacre the language it would probably be Fereeee...<P>LOL...<P>and to Peppermint, thank you lovely lady for the compliment about reading what I write...<P>if anybody wants to be my agent and get me a book deal, tell 'em I need a $60,000 advance....and cut yourself a good chunk of profit [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>also, all my REALLY good stuff got lost in the great crash of 99....sigh....I saved many posts on disk, but not all.<P>ok.....TNT, come on over and spill the proverbial beans, girly girl.......<P>Dylan<BR><P>------------------<BR>"The journey into darkness has been long and cruel, and you have gone deep into it."<BR>~ A Course in Miracles

L
L
I think it was spelled Card Faerie. But, then that is the spelling of faerie I prefer, so I might have just remembered it that way. Still not me, not that anyone thinks it is... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>Hey Starpony!<P>Lor

P
P
OK I place a vote for CL. She is one of the old timers yet to be mentioned. Plus she dropped out of sight about the same time as the Card Fairie.

N
N
Oh, another voice not heard from for awhile-- Hi <B>Pahakissa1</B><P>Yeah cl has gone *missing* for the most part and she is a sweetie and she does have everyone's email and she seems to have a good memory...<P>...and I checked the spelling, "fairie" that's what worked in search...<P>

S
S
<B>Dylan</B><P>Shoot, that sure blew one of my theories. Crud! It did seem so like you...as <B>Patient Love</B> said so "Dylonesque!"<P>So that for sure leaves <B>Dawnetta</B> in the running. Remember <B>"Butterfly"</B> or <B>"Busty Butterfly?"</B>, well those creatures do have wings too! Hmmm???? Deep thinking here.<P>I thought I previously mentioned <B>CL</B> but maybe not. I know I thought of her too, <B>Pahakissa1</B>. You are right they did drop out of site about the same time.<P>I am also thinking <B>Terri</B> and I don't recall any denials on her part here. Hmmm??? Deeper thinking. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Lor</B> I was going to post it was indeed <B>the Card Fairie</B> but when I went to post, I lost is so <B>NB</B> beat me there. I was even going to add a couple of these for you <B>Lor</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Okay, so I am no Super Sleuth. I am trying though!<P>More research and a letter of to Ole' Sherlock Holmes or the Pinkerton Agency. Maybe we can write Sally Jesse Rapheal (sp) or something and they can get one of those TV PI's on this? Maybe we could even do a show and plead for <B>the Card Fairie</B> to come forward? That her family is missing her and looking for her desperately!<P><B>TNT</B> You are going to make us wait until Saturday aren't you?<P>Ladies and Gents I fear we may never find out who this wonderful but anonymous Woman is?<P>Calling <B>the Card Fairie</B> you have a message, please pick up the red phone in the lobby.<P>Love to all,<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]

T
T
I checked the spelling too ... and it was spelled "Card Fairie" I had spelled it originally as Lor spelled it above "Faerie" - and I'm a red-blooded US American mutt! That's because of my 'literary' background, which, as I understand it, Lor also has.<P>I'm just babbling here, thinking that I have not ONE clue who the Card Fairie was/is, and remembering that I didn't get a card either, now that you mention it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

S
S
<B>Hi All you wonderful MB members</B><P>Well, I have been researching our beloved but mysterious <B>Card Fairie</B> I haven’t come up with many answers. I did decide that I would post the links here and you can all have fun if you’d like to click on the links.<P>She had a total of 285 posts. They all don’t show up in a search so the information below is limited to what I could find. Some of her posts or threads must have gotten lost in the crash of 99 or been lost in the original archive of the <B>Infidelity Forum?</B><P>Her profile. <P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=The+Card+Fairie" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=The+Card+ Fairie</A> <P>Registered June 20, 1999<P>Her first two posts.<P>This is <B>the Card Fairie’s</B> first registered search that shows up in a search.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004917.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004917.html</A> <P>June 26, 1999<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004126-3.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004126-3.html</A> <P>June 27, 1999 the e-mail exchange I e-mailed her months ago and it came back as a bad address via the mail demon! L<P><BR>Her last known two posts.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003402.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003402.html</A> <P>May 14 2000 @ 12:00 p.m. MB time.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003385.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003385.html</A> <P>May 14, 2000 @ 12:13 p.m. MB time.<P>Before anybody says anything, <B>Yes!</B> I have way too much time on my hands. That’s what happens when you are a <B>Night Shift Widow!</B> I’ll take that any day over being without my dear hubby. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay so I am not a Super Slueth yet and maybe I won't be, but I am trying. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>CALLING TNT PLEASE COME ANSWER US ON THIS THREAD!</B><P>Love to you all again and mego mongo hugs, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]

M
M
Hey Sam!<P>Ok, I am going to say this in the nicest way possible...<P>You, my friend, are a "Find out who the Card Fairie is" addict!! LOL LOL Should we find you a support group? Oh, wait! This is a support group! Oops! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I really have no room to talk though. I did the search yesterday but just didn't post the links!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I say we send out a search party for TNT!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
Hi.<P>I am crushed that no one thought it might be me. Could that be because I first posted as Liz Smith, who was preparing to whack the OW 30 times Lizzie Borden style, once for each time she boinked my h? <P>"Lizzie Smith took an ax<BR>and gave the OW 30 whacks..."<P>(the rest was really gross and I deleted it)<P><BR>My guess is Dawnetta, <P>BUT what about Taj? She admits to lurking before posting and seems like the greeting card type...just a thought!<P>Great to see you all here...an OLDIES/MB Veterans reunion of sorts!<P>(Yeah, yeah, I know how sensitive some of us are about age... BTW, I really want to see the Medic in Spandex.)<P>And about the Corona/nipples thing, isn't that in some R rated movie I saw on video recently? Only kidding, the churchmouse wouldn't watch that stuff...or would she?<P>Is 9:15 AM too early to have a Rum and Coke?<P>I'm graduating in two weeks, just finished my classes, the kids are in school, hubby at work, WHAT do I do with myself?<P>Maybe the Card Fairie will send me a graduation card? <P>I wanna know who she is!!!!<P>TNT please tell us.<P>Lizzie/POGP

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation