Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Haven't posted here for quite some time and I was wondering if Chris, Distressed or anyone else is still around? My court date is set for June 19 (my birthday...isn't that a nice present LOL ) Just wanted to say hi to all. Lost all my email addresses so this is the only way. Prayers and love to everyone.

K
K Offline
K
ATW:<P>Wow, here's a name I haven't seen for a while.<P>Distressed and Chris have both popped up (over at the General section) during April. LaurieC poked her head in at Recovery. There were a lot of old-timers showing up on <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/008311.html" TARGET=_blank>New Beginning's thread</A> too.<P>Sorry to hear about the divorce date.<P>God bless!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Hi AtW,<P>Think I’m going anywhere? HAH! 2 1/2 years & counting!<P>I was just going through my address book last night & I was going to email you & see what’s going on.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

N
N
I mentioned you just the other day myself...<P>I'm sorry about the date... blech...<P>Nice to see you though...<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

L
Lu Offline
L
Hi ATW,<P> I don't know if you remember me (I didn't post much back then) but was on the board when you were and I think I remember your story. Didn't your H move into his office? I could be confused but definitely remember your name!! By the way, are YOU the card fairie?!!! Anyway, how's things for you (despite the D date?).... LU

D
D
Hi Against the Wind:<P>Glad you popped up. I come here once in a while, mostly to lurk. Send me an e-mail at solarcalc@hotmail.com and we can update each other on what’s going on. Hope you’re doing well.<BR>

T
T
Hello to you too!<P>Update your story! I'm thinking your husband went to an island to work and you were afraid OW would go with the last time I remember?<P>I think on page 2 there is my update....<P>Take care<BR>TnT

T
T
WOW!!!! ATW!!! It's been so LONG! <P>I am sorry that you are having that court date, but it is so good to hear from you... Do update - we are truly interested in hearing what has been going on with you!<BR><P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

R
R
Wow is right. Good to see your name. I am not if I ever posted to you or not, but I remember you. <P>I am very sorry to read of your impending court date. How are you? Please update us....

L
L
ATW,<BR>I remember you very well. Thanks for updating us, even though, it is not the outcome you once hoped for. I used to want to go drag your H out of his office. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8

A
OP Offline
A
WOW!!! So good to see all of you. I'm doing o.k. I am the one who filed first. H told me he was checking out lawyers and told me I should too. We have had little to no contact in ages. As far as I know he may even still be living at work and occasionally rents a room somewhere. He rarely sees our son. People from his past and sometimes even work still call here thinking he is living here. Haven't a clue where his head is at. I saw him once and he looks pretty sad and much older. But this is the path he chose. He had every opportunity to work with me.<BR>My son is doing great and I have new friends and am making the best life I can right now.<BR>Love you all!!!

S
S
ATW, <P>Just wanted to say "HI". Sounds like you are doing OK. <P>God Bless, <P>SHA<P>------------------<BR>There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 905 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation