Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I got a new job!!! (that's the good news) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I'll be cutting back a bit on MB... (that's the bad news) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But all in all...<BR>...we gotta get some money to survive.<BR>...and when I make a commitmment (work or otherwise)...<BR>......I keep to it!<BR>...so a few extra hours are needed as I get started.<P>The job is a standard 9 to 5...<BR>...so I have (and my kids have) some adjusting to do...<BR>...the comute is a bit long though... oh well... can't have everything!<P>On the MB front... I know it doesn't sound good...<BR>...especially with <B>K</B> taking a break...<BR>...but I know the MB veterans will be there!<P>I'll <B>will</B> be around those weekends, when the kids are with the xW.<P>Love to you all!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Q
Q
(((((Jim)))))<P>Good luck, have fun with the new job, make loads of money, hug your kids extra, and take good care of yourself!<P>~Sheryl

W
W
Good luck, Jim. Let us know how it's going.<P>Dave

R
R
Jim,<P>Congrats!!!!!!!! Enjoy your time focusing on your new job.<P>Take care, Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

C
C
It's a new day dawning [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>cleo

S
S
Congratulations Jim!!!<BR>All the best of luck to you...you will be missed around here!<BR>Take care of yourself...stay strong...and ENJOY that new job of yours.<P>Many hugs,<BR>-SD

R
R
Congratulations, Jim!!!! That is wonderful for you. I am sure you will be missed on the board, but I am really happy you found a new job. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry the comute is long. Maybe rent some books on tape to keep you going....<P>Take care!

G
G
God Speed, Jim! Enjoyed your posts and hope to "see" you again in the future. Take care of yourself and your family!<P>------------------<BR><B>Time heals all wounds as long as you DON'T pick at them!</B>

G
G
Congratulations Jim!!!

J
JK Offline
J
NSR, Congrats, and thanks a million. I don't know if you realize what a tremendous help you are to us all!!<P>JK<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NSR:<BR><B>I got a new job!!! (that's the good news) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I'll be cutting back a bit on MB... (that's the bad news) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But all in all...<BR>...we gotta get some money to survive.<BR>...and when I make a commitmment (work or otherwise)...<BR>......I keep to it!<BR>...so a few extra hours are needed as I get started.<P>The job is a standard 9 to 5...<BR>...so I have (and my kids have) some adjusting to do...<BR>...the comute is a bit long though... oh well... can't have everything!<P>On the MB front... I know it doesn't sound good...<BR>...especially with K</B> taking a break...<BR>...but I know the MB veterans will be there!<P>I'll <B>will</B> be around those weekends, when the kids are with the xW.<P>Love to you all!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

O
O
Hi Jim, <P>I am glad to hear of your good news. You have always been an encouragement to me. <P>Take care and enjoy yourself. Wishing you the best. <P>Aloha,<BR>L.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Orchid (edited May 31, 2001).]

S
S
Good luck Jim! Although I am new here and haven't known you for long, you have already been so helpful to me, and for this I thank you. I will always think of you at Easter!!!!<BR>God Bless.<BR>Shakti

S
SDS Offline
S
Hey Jim, That is great news!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Good luck on your new job. <BR>{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

R
R
Jim,<P>Good luck on the new job. Any cutback will be missed by everyone. Take care and we'll look forward to you being around on those weekends.

L
L
Wishing you satisfaction in your new job and happiness. You will be missed.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8

P
P
Now you take a break?! I remember someone mentioning that a while back. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] hehe... Congrats on the job and I hope it works out well for you.<P>------------------<BR>1Co:2:4: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:<BR>1Co:2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks one and all.<P>My first day at my new job is complete.<BR>Should be a good job!!!<P>I just miss my kids a bit...<BR>...since it is almost an hour commute.<P>I'll still be around...<BR>...definitely not leaving!<P>God bless.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

P
P
Jim,<P>Congratulations on the new job.<P>Glad to hear you will be enjoying what you are doing.<P>God Bless,<P><P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation