Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Q
Can I be obnoxious? I want to hear "Leaving on a Jet Plane"... am I dating myself (and making ya'll barf) or what???<P>Corona, where's the Corona????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
cl Offline
C
HI Everyone!!! Party for Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>If we are doing karaoke, I will just hum the backup....unless we choose JUanis Joplin! That is about as good as I can get.<BR>This sounds like a great party...and there are even a few sober people to drive and feed those of us that would rather be on our lips? Or we could just crash on Lor's lawn!<BR>Cheers all, cl

L
OP Offline
L
Ok, guys, it is Mountain Standard Time here, so at 8pm just getting to twilight, dark won't be for another hour (I want you to be orientated [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>InShock--welcome, kids don't bother me a bit, and if they do, we'll send them to the playground, you can also it from my deck.<P>Zila--Swim season, in the real world here, won't start for another 2-3 weeks. Less than a month ago we had a blizzard with 2 feet of snow--cools the lakes a bit!<P>SDS--good to see you!<P>Topie--very few insects here, high altitude, but just in case, I'll light the citronella candles...I bet I have some Tiki lamps somewhere---I love fires!<P>Lilly--Tahiti...so WOW! (I'm bowing, you are the woman!) Now set me straight darlin', are we tied for separations? I ended (please God!) at 7. I know you got to 6... Isn't it amazing to have that roller coaster end?<P>SHA--I'm so glad you came out of lurkdom! I'm glad to hear the anniversary went better than expected. Which # was it?<P>Cl--There's plenty of beer, FHL brought a keg, we've had several cases...surely we haven't gone through it? Who is that with the keg nozzle in their mouth? I have a 9 man tent--I'll put it in the absent neighbor's yard...in fact, we'll just open the gate and expand the available space...he won't mind. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
ok, I'm bitting, it's been awhile since I joined in the fun, remember me? Anyhow, I joined late so I lite some nice aroma candles, a mellow white wine (Niagara of course!) and have some easy listening music on hand, setting the stage so to speak. I think the game my H and I would play about now is I'll show you mine if you show me yours! LOL<BR>gosh how I've missed these parties for a couple of months, have been far too busy guys! Any other neat ideas? By the by, hello to all my old timer friends! Guess what, third year of recovery and doing ok still, what a good time in our life it is right now. And hey, the boy is just fine, no after affects from the toximia last year, isn't life good? God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

L
OP Offline
L
Ok, now for singalong music, well, of course everybody knows a little Garth Brooks, maybe we should save that (mention of His Garthness should bring Bozos Deb out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )...how about some Queen. Let's mutter through Bohemian Rhapsody! And of course, KUM BY YA is always good around a fire, but we have to hold hands. And sway.<P>I'm off to a softball game, so feel free to ignore my suggestions!

S
S
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey you know Lor, no kiddin' my H can sound just like Garth Brooks. Does high energy modern country in his band, he is lead vocals, awesome harmonies too. He also can sound like Travis Tritt, Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, John Denver and more. So maybe "Friends In Low Places" to start?<P>I'm slipping out my 4 man tent to pop the kids in for the night. Grown up time!!<P>

S
S
Oh, Nyveve.. Leaving On a Jet Plane is def next- I even know the words to that one, just remember I'm not the singer in the family. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

K
K
QUeen is good...don't count me in the softball game though, I am a disaster .<BR>I'll just sit down here .. hey... is there space for a bonfire? I could do with some marshmallows [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I can sing but don't expect me to stand, I'm too tired.<BR>This party is making me feel great... more relaxed, we should do this more often [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hugs<P>By the way SHA I loved to hear - read [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] - from you. specially the part where you say that your ANniversary went better than what you expected [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Hope everything keeps getting better than expected, it sounds good to me [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

S
S
Lor <P>Thanks for the awesome party yesterday. I'm packing up the tent and my hung over hubby and tired dirty kids and heading home soon. I'll make copies of my video and send them to everyone. Got some really funny shots of all you drunks last night! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>First let me help you clean up the yard, you look like you're not feeling well this morning. Coffee and Tylenol for all coming up. Let's do this again soon!<P>

K
K
ScaredinNY, I'll help with the cleanup. <BR>It was a wonderful party wasn't it?<BR>We need to do this more often.<BR>Lor thanks for making it happen.<BR>Hugs to all<BR>kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

L
OP Offline
L
You are all so very welcome. I'm just going to do the magic wand thing and everything actually looks nicer than it did!

F
F
The parties over?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thank you, Lor, for the great time! I know you and hubby need some alone time, so I'll just silently head for home. I just love great memories! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

S
S
<P>Free, maybe you can throw the next bash. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

L
L
Lor, Thanks for the fun and getting to see how everyone is doing. Came close, but you win. Nice to be able to laugh about it! And yes it is so nice to be off. Till the next time.<P>Lilly

Q
Q
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I still have salmon whip! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
cl Offline
C
I think we all need a good party to take our minds off the serious day to day garbage! Thanks Lor.<BR>Nyneve, I will sit with ya and eat all the salmon dip! Leaving on a jet plane, dont know when Ill be back again....<BR>The big lie for me would be "oh babe i hate to go"! I am in one of those running away moods again. <BR>Maybe would be sad after a few months, but the peace would be so spectacular!!!!!!!!!!<BR>

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation