Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#946069 09/12/01 12:03 AM
T
Topie25 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
In answer to your question in Orchid's thread on who Andrew is... he is my son. He passed away suddenly in his sleep on Sept 11th, 2000 (that's the morning we found him) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>He would have been 4 yrs old on October 25th 2000. We miss him terribly.<P>We never found out why. His autopsy came back inconclusive, and the toxicology results were negative. All we know is that he had diahrrea that week, and had a virus called 'campylobacter' (not considered to be deadly). He was getting over it though, and was eating, drinking, playing, talking, going to the bathroom... everything was normal. We are affected the most by having no closure on 'why'.<P>It was around 9:30am last year that I woke H up to tell him the news. It just so happens it was 9:30am THIS morning that I woke him up to tell him about the WTC plane crashes. He's the one who realized that. Too eerie.<P>You can see a picture of Andrew (taken at his 3rd birthday party) at:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.funeral-cast.com/DNM-kellyandrew.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.funeral-cast.com/DNM-kellyandrew.htm</A> <P>Thanks for asking about him. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Karen<P><BR>

#946070 09/12/01 01:28 AM
P
P
I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry for your loss. Andrew is a beautiful little boy.<P>Again, I am so very sorry.

#946071 09/12/01 07:43 PM
T
Topie25 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
bump

#946072 09/12/01 11:07 PM
E
E
Oh Karen - I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post. I am so very sorry for your loss. I went to the site you pointed me too ... what a beautiful boy. What an angel. I have no idea what to say. I haven't been in your position so I know whatever I say won't take away the hurt - please know that I care and I'm crying over your loss but know that Andrew is with God, I KNOW he is. Bless you Karen, for your strength to keep on. Don't know if I could. <P>Happy Birthday Andrew. I know that many many people miss you terribly. You'll never be forgotten but held tight in our minds and hearts.<P>God Bless America<BR>Debbie<BR>

#946073 09/12/01 11:14 PM
D
D
Karen,<BR> I am so sorry that I didn't get this to you yesterday, to be honest I didn't even know what date it was,(we always do this in class together and didn't yesterday) I had planned on doing it Monday night.<P>What a lovely little boy, his smile is awesome!! There were so many people listed that must miss him, I am so sorry for your families lost. Don't let the other boys forget they have a brother in heaven.<P>My thoughts go out to you and all that love your son, I am sorry for the lateness of my thoughts.<P>God's blessings, Dawn

#946074 09/12/01 11:22 PM
H
H
I am so sorry to read this. I cannot imagine having two such difficult things to remember on the same day...<P>I am feeling sad for my son whose birthday is today. Forever his birthday will be remembered as the day after the September Horror.<P>Blessings to you. I hope you are doing better now.<BR>HBC

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation