Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
OP Offline
G
Just thought I'd pose the question not to rub salt but rather let anyone rant about the other person. I found out my WS's OM is overweight, balding, lazy, cheap-as*, doper, loser guy. She admitted last night when she decided his time was up that they could never go forward because she would be embarrassed to bring him around friends and family. Sheesh. I guess I always thought if your were gonna be with someone other than your spouse, at least they would be attractive. Just goes to show the importance of the EN's--<p>Feel free to rant and rave, slam the OP, get it all out. Peachy in GA has provided probably the most laughable description I've ever heard--"The silicone injected, drug-pushin' Monkey HO--<p>Have a Great Weekend!!<p> [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

A
A
Lets see... to be sincere I give OW so little attention I can't even remember exactly how she looks, for what I can remember I only saw her photo twice, and her face was so average I would forget how she looked the moment I turned away. Awfull hair, filthy style, and looked like she was smelling dog poop all the time, lol<p>For what people tell me she was not pretty, not even cute, very petty, cheap, stupid (didn't know where Canada or Mexico where), and slept with every other man that was willing to pay for dinner. <p>She has no friends, she is slightly psycho-schizophrenic (runs in the family), nobody likes her, and if she was to die tomorrow nobody would care and she wouldn't be missed.<p>Yup, I know it sounds like I am exagerating, but believe me I feel pitty for this poor creature, (just after some anger for hurting my WH before I even met him and doing awfull things to him, not for hurting me, that was my WH doing mind you).<p>So I am pretty happy to say... I am much better than she is, yeah, not the best person on Earth, not close to perfect, but oh boy am I light years from falling soooo low.<p>Oh also, she is 10 years older than me, she has nobody (or she didn't last time we ever heard about her, 2 years ago), she was acting desperate clingy and needy, she isn't getting any younger, and no man will want her being the b*itchy person everybody says she is (everybody as her "friends", relatives, etc etc).<p>[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: Alostwife ]</p>

W
W
OM looks like the south end of a north-bound horse - and I'm not saying that just to be nice. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>At least he's stupid, too. His VCR flashes 12:00.<p>WAT<p>[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: worthatry ]</p>

F
F
I have never seen her. I asked my H for a description once. He said "Ditzy, immature, not very smart and has fat arms." One of my friends met her in a bar. Due to the OW having an unusual name and details my friend knew about her from me, she was able to be sure it was the same person. She decided to play spy and buddy up to her for a little while. Her description was "Didn't seem very smart, weird, very short blond hair, extremely plain, no makeup, drunk, throwing herself at almost every guy who walked by." My friend said she wished that she would have said (when she was done spying). "Oh, by the way, I'll tell Fairydust you said hi. She's a really good friend of mine" just to see the look on her face.<p>[ January 04, 2002: Message edited by: fairydust ]</p>

O
O
Well, OW has a website where she sells custom made clothing...like skirts (that's all I saw) fabric store stuff, like I could sew (if I had the time!!!). <p>Anyway, she was a section called about me where she has plastered his pix of her and 1 of her 'german shepherd dog'. <p>Hm...... can't tell which is witch!?!?!? LOL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

B
B
She looks like the Joker, you know, Batman's arch enemy. Only with a head full of frizzy hair. It makes you just want to shear it off and weave a blanket out of it or something. Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a. Okay, a sheep that sounds like it is in the advanced stages of throat cancer and looks like the Joker. Is this a mean desciption or what?<p>Point is--my husband was really in to her. And if he's into an ugly chick, what am I? I must be REALLY bad.

T
T
Well---I don't want to break up the momentum here but my OW is only 26 yrs old so she has baby soft skin and big boobs which she does not hide. She is not beautiful but she is ok to look at, about 4'7" (maybe not that short) but never stops talking. WS, before the A, used to come home from work (they are coworkers) and said she talks so much....she never shuts up. That is a fun trait to full in "love" with. It must have been the boobs that he fell for. She is a little overweight so give her another 5 years and she will be over the charts.

H
H
OK, this one looks like a man... she really used to be a lesbian- and she has stringy yucky hair, and get this, she has cross-eyed, my son and I found a pic on H's computer and we both sd the same thing- "she's cross eyed!" she doesn't eat because she used to be fat, H says she has stretch marks all over her, and they used to call her michelle the whale... also she has sores all over her butt and coming up to other areas.. that are really gross, it is some sort of blood disease called bachettes, at least that is what I have been told, H says it is really ugly and her butt hurts... she even sent him an email saying that her butt hurt... poor slu+face. <p>I really feel for her- don't you. SHe is usually attracted to the strange.. her H is bald, short and foreign.. she thought she hit the jackpot with mine- she sd she never thought she could get him... that is why she went for him... CONquest was the word- exactly... little did she care about me and the kids, or him either, as he is now finding out as she chooses her little bald foreign H over him... poor dear [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] <p>What else, OH she has dirt under her fingernails, my kids told me that... and she doesn't wear underwear//- guess who gave me that scoop.. she thinks underwear promotes bacteria... must be that icky disease she has (yes, I have alreday been tested, and plan to be tested again,... as I am so scared of this freak and her diseases.)<p>What else... she has a mean, rude voice, I know this because I talked to her on the phone and she was very mean... very very mean... OH and H says I wasn't sweet enough... oh how wrong he is about me...<p>OH well, if I think of more I will come back... enjoy the read.!!<p>My nicknames for her- slu+face, darts (her main thing besides breaking up families)<p>HUGS- HONEY

R
R
Berni!!!!!!!!!!!<p>Where the heck have you been????<p>You've been missed. Tell us how you are ....<p>Jo

G
OP Offline
G
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GGGAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD<p>LOL--<p>You guys are freakin' hilarious [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I haven't laughed like that in, what, a year and a half?? It feels good, doesn't it, to get a little dig in on OP? It's good therapy and it helps us all laugh a little. Don't discount the significance of that.<p>I challenge anyone with our group to post your best description of other person. Would love to hear again from Peachy in Ga--Orchid, hope she is OK? <p>Anyway, I am looking forward to lots and lots of stories on the OP--lets have a good 60's "Laugh IN" (Ok, I'm only 34, give me a break [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] )<p>Guido

N
N
Let's see, she has a nice body I'll give her that but she has one of those long horsey faces with big, a** teeth and gums. Wiiiilber...

O
O
Hi, <p>It is a bit of a stress reliever. LOL!!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I have seen about 3 or 4 threads like this so during the past year. I wonder how the OPs describe us? ?!?!?! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] Oh yea, PBR called me chubby, abusive, cruel.... the WS would not let her call me any animal type names. Hmm......., I am sure she tried. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Nduli......Wiiiilbur??!?!? too funny!! LOL [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Peach is having a hard time and may be able to post later. I will try and check on her this weekend. <p>Thanks for asking, I will let her know! <p>L.<p>[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

E
E
My husband's 26 year old girlfriend actually looks quite attractive in photos I've seen of her. She's kind of an inferior copy of me at the same age - I'm now 36. When I've shown her picture to other people they always say 'well, she's kind of attractive...'. My mother though, she said 'hhmmm, did you notice she's got buck teeth and tries to hide them by not smiling? AND she's got big hips...'. Gotta love my mum! :-)
The girlfriend does have a very harsh, quarrelous (sp?), nasty voice, I know as I once heard her on the phone. <p>Mind you, she's having it off with a married man who is twice her age, that says more than her looks ever will!<p>Evensong

M
M
Well, my H is with his 28 year old flight attendant. You think she would be cute...but NOooooooooo................ [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I only saw her once when I accidently ran into them when trying to talk to my H in August. They must be running short of people to be in the airlines.<p>All I remember is the NOSE!! It is huge. Honestly, I couldn't remember anything else.<p>My friends, who have seen her say she has an ugly color of red hair (all natural by the way), my H told me. It is long. I have a beautiful color of blond hair-probably the thing I like best about me. My kids say she is covered with freckles and talks all the time. K. says she is annoying.<p>She does have a pretty smile. My H described her as a women that society usually has a special name for in an email once--that is why he went with her. She is plump and not in very good shape--not good at only 28--one of my H's pet peeves. He has her working out at the gym now. She has a nasty voice with a weird southern drawl...she really does sound like a hooker. You wouldn't believe that nose.

P
P
This is too funny. <p>The OW has a mouth like a monkey -- right down to the teeth. She wears glasses -- tinted BLUE....Long straight blond hair that covers half her face. Her face is all pocked up and has some kind of rash (i'm not kidding) on it. She's absolutely disgusting looking. My WS likes very skinny women, and that's what she is - absolutely no figure. I'm 5'4" and weigh 138 - so I'm 'fat' in his eyes....(I wear 5/6's). But, I'm not a 2X4 like she is.....But at least i have the looks to go with my body. She has nothing. She doesn't even have a job.... <p>Gross...... grosss......grosssssss....<p>ppatch.

W
W
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Nduli2:
<strong>Wiiiilber...</strong><hr></blockquote><p>HAAAAAA!! <p>But, wait a minute, Nduli, I already staked out the horse comparison. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] BTW, OM thinks he's a stud now, too - just because he attracted my filly. In a way, I take that as a high compliment.

A
A
My H's OW looked like a cross between Ricki Lake and Monica Lewinsky (at their heaviest)...only an older version of them because she was 41 yrs old at the time of the affair!! Can you imagine? His affair was 4 years ago so at the time ALL that was on the darn TV was Clinton and Monica's mugs! Still don't know how I stomached that. AND, my H said that her stretch marks were soooo bad that it freaked him out...he said that she must have noticed that he looked startled...poor thing! Oh and her morals are the worst in the world...wish I could tell you who she is and what she does for a living....you'd flip!!<p>One more thing...her bangs were cut waaaay too short!<p>[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: Angelface ]</p>

C
C
This is Great!!!!!!!!!!!<p>Okay my turn. Well I've only seen her once from a distace at a company function where my H works. My D pointed her out to me. She is shorter than me about 5 feet maybe. I'm 5'5. She has short kinda permed bleech blond hair she's obviously a brunett b/c her roots are very very dark. I didn't think she looked heavy but over the summer my H took the kids to his co. picnic and she was there in shorts my D's name for her is Thighzilla.<p>Everyone I know who knows her says that she is very plain and she wears gobs of make-up. Her voice I must say sounds a little like mine heard it when I had access to H's voice mail. My son and his friend saw her at the mall and his friend said she is not pretty at all she looks nothing like me.<p>Always thought if my H lost interest in me he'd go for the young super model type. Not the horse face bleech blond look. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
Sigh I wasn't going to do this...I really can't find much humor in it. And when you really look at it, it can only make us wonder at the thinking of some of our WS...Oh well...hehe.<p> OM #1...Skinny as a rail and looks like Jerry Louis(sp?) in his portrayal of the Nutty Professor. Real dog.<p> OM #2...Not a terribly un-attractive fellow. But has these ugly tatoos all over his arms. And the worst looking head of hair I think I have seen. My children called him Nappy head.<p> OM #3...40 years old but looks 60 or more. Dresses like a farmer and looks like he hasn't taken a bath in months. Another dog.<p> Who knows how many more are lurking around town? One thing is certian, WS is not out for looks. As someone else mentioned, how must that make me look...hehe. <p> jd<p>[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: jdmac1 ]</p>

R
R
This just goes to confirm what we all have learned here on MB ... a great number of EMA occur because of unmet ENs. Seems physical looks aren't that prevalent. That is, unless your WS's EN is "attractive spouse".<p>Jo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation