Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H
H
Hi, Some of you may know... I did not intentionally confront the OW- but I went to a "bar" where ow and my h had taken my kids... and when I was there... my h and that ho showed up together... I knocked her flat down.. I had not eaten or slept for 2 weeks, and I had been drinking,... my h had walked out 2 wks earlier.. I had found out 2 wks earlier.. and he was everything to me... also... he had taken kids to her house to spend the night... on their first night to visit dad awa y from home... and my h a nd that you know what slept in same bed.. also they took my babies.. to a bar... that is what I was cking out... when they walked in.<p>Well, be careful... ow and my crzed h filed charges against me... it got very expensive...<p>I still ha ve visions of running her car off the road when I drive through the neighborhood my h now lives in.. where she lives... she should be afraid... of me... I do not know where all this anger come from... I do not have the urge to do terrible things to my h, but to her... I do... and I mean terrible terrible things... I just cannot stand the thought of this woman... or thing that is.<p>I called her and spoke to her and even before it got ugly sd that perhaps we should have lunch... <p>I am feeling my blood boil at the thought of this "thing"... I just could not stand it... but wanted you to know if you feel intense anger perhps you should not meet in person... she could not of stoped me for anything from hurting her... and I still wish I could hurt her more.... not really... but it is just that intense anger.... I am unsure if it will ever go away.<p>Thanks, RMM

R
R
Lexxxy,<p>Confront is probably the wrong term. I "talk" to OM ... I did not even ask him to stop or convince him of anything about me. It is not about OM or my WS ... it is about me (BS). I need to find out what is their plan about A. I love my WW if this OM really could offers everything that I could and more I will be more than willing to let her go ... she made her decision already by having A. Is it based on lies and fantasy ? Is OM is jerk or "caught in" A ?. Who is the aggressor or persuer ?. More over I would like to know if HE IS READY TO TAKE MY W AND WORTHY TO TAKE MY W.<p>J.R.,
Go for it. Plan up on what you want to find out by scripting your questions. Do not ask OM to stop A ... it is futile, Do not confront OM ... OM might just use this to hurt you. It is usefull to find out if A based on lies by matching what your WW told you ... It is usefull to see your enemy eye-2-eye and tell them that you love your W ... Remember not to judge or educate OM and you do not take it from OM either. If you feel the conversation went south ... get out and end it. I ended early even I have more questions since I have huge urge to harm him emotionally and physically !.<p>More detail on my result ... I detect slight guilt and slight "inferior" feeling from OM ... remember OM is way older than I am, 2x Dv and broke, and slight insecurities on his relationship w/ WW. (the first sentence comes out from his mouth is "so you guys decided to work on marriage ?" - he expected no contact threat.). I find out that this A is soulmate. They have no plan, day-2-day or what faith bring them to. I find out that OM is immature 47 yr old and clueless about real relationship. It gives me a boost of confident that A will die and I have to chip it slowly in plan A.<p>I know it could goes both way ... so one last advice ... please have your appoinment with Steve on the next day after your planned encounter.<p>From WS ? ... Steve asked me to bring it up w/ my W since she wasn't bring it up to me. She just said "so ..." [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] ... I continued (in normal tone)... saying that I finally met the guy that she gave up her family for, hope it is worthed for her. She was silent. LB or not I need to get it out my chest.<p>Good luck and God Bless you.

F
F A Offline
F
Lexxxy, I don't know your story, are you still involved in your affair, just wondering?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation