Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
OP Offline
N
My gratitude list for today:<P>1) I'm grateful that even though he's worked a 12 hour day and has to get up early in the morning, he is happy to take me to visit cousins who are passing through a town nearby.<P>2) I'm grateful that the sun was shining today, all day.<P>3) I'm grateful that my H remembers the little things like putting RainX on my windshield and bringing home fresh cut flowers each week.<P>4) I'm grateful that my son had a happy birthday.<P>5) I'm grateful that Dr. Harley created this wonderful site giving people like us hope for a brighter future.<P>4)<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

C
C
I'm grateful that my husband was here all day today<P>I'm grateful that my husband is starting to talk about a future for us<P>I'm grateful that the OW is going back to NY if only for awhile<P>I'm grateful that my husband told me he has alot of making up to do to me.<P>I'm grateful for my three beautiful kids,two cockerspaniels,two cats and two parakeets. They keep me to busy to become depressed

C
C
Ok, New woman, I guess you have the right idea in mind!<P>1. I am grateful that I see the glass 1/2 full instead of 1/2 empty.<P>2. I am grateful for my 4 wonderful daughters who drive me nuts sometimes, but mostly are great kids.<P>3. I am grateful for my wonderful friends who understand how anxious I am about tomorrow and have been listening to me try to keep a level head!<P>4. I am grateful that I could sleep in this morning since I was exhausted from a hard school week.<P>5. and last but not least, I am grateful my husband enjoys hugging me, even in his sleep, and that I can wake up feeling as good as I did this morning!<P>Thank You, God.<P>------------------<BR>Chick's<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<BR>

L
L
Away for a couple of days, but here goes..<P>1. Thankful that my daughter is STILL not complaining and seems to be adjusting better.<P>2. Thankful that I got motivated enough to clean the WHOLE house today - motivation's been a problem<P>3. Thankful that my MIL lets me know how much H is thinking about ME and that Sweetie is really starting to lovebust.<P>4. It didn't rain all day - really thankful for that<P>5. Got calls today from 2 out of town friends - thank you for friends.

S
S
I'm so thankful to God for my husband. Here's what he did today:<P>He smiled lovingly and was happily surprised to see me<P>He took time away from work to have lunch with me<P>He told me I was beautiful<P>He called me an hour or so later and left a message telling me how I made his day, and how beautiful I looked and how much he loves me.<P>What a man I've been blessed with!!<P>Tracy<P>------------------<BR>"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

S
S
Oh, thank goodness....I really need this!!!!<P>I am grateful:<P>1) New Woman made this new Thread!! Thank you so much cuz I didn't get to do this yesterday and it didn't go very well....attitude was low!! So thank you, again.<P>2) For the rain we have had the last few days <P>3) For my sanity<P>4) For the health of my family and friends<P>5) I did not cry today at all!!!<P>

D
D
I am thankful that my H gave me this beautiful card today.<P>ALL I WANT IS TO LOVE YOU <BR>for the rest of my life....<BR>to wake up every morning with you by my side,<BR>knowing that no matter what happens,<BR>I'll be able to come home to your loving arms.<P>ALL I WANT IS TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH YOU...<BR>to talk to you about our ideas, our dreams, <BR>the little everyday things that make us laugh,<BR>and the not-so-little things that we can't help worrying about.<P>ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE YOU MY LOVE....<BR>as a place you can always come to for acceptance<BR>or the simple comfort that silence brings when things left unspoken can still be understood.<P>ALL I WANT IT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU...<BR>to watch our life unfold,<BR>our dreams, one by one, come true.<P>ALL I WANT IS TO LOVE YOU FOREVER.<P>I am very thankful for my wonderful husband!<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Distrusting (edited September 11, 1999).]

H
H
I'm grateful for:<P>1. this forum<BR>2. naps (or the fact that my H can get our D to take a four hour one)<BR>3. caring friends<BR>4. caffene<BR>5. Empty Shell<BR>

K
K
My turn.<BR>I'm gratefull...<P>- that my day ended up being so good.<P>- that I have good friends both in this forum and close to me.<P>- that my birthday cake wasn't chocolate [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>- that my mom called me<P>- That I had friends and family calling from so many different parts of the world<P>- That I was able to help a friend tonight<BR><P>------------------<BR>Each and everyone of us is deserving of a kind word, a gentle thought, and the gift of understanding.

B
B
I'm grateful:<P>- that the headache I started the day with didn't turn into a full-fledged, knock-me-on-my-butt migraine<BR>- that H and I are able to provide a friend with a bed while he is going through troubles<BR>- that the company both H & I work for seems to be on an upward swing<BR>- I was able to plow through and toss some clutter today<BR>- for a wonderful dinner that H cooked<P>------------------<BR>RobinAnn<P>*********<P>Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape!

S
S
hello everybody.....<P>I am grateful :<P>1) For a gorgeous pre-fall weather day!!<P>2) That I was able to do some extra work at home this weekend to make a little more money this week<P>3) For the people here who still ask about others although they are in a bad place themselves<P>4) For the fog starting to lift from my brain a little more each day<P>5) That God has kept me safe from harm (besides H, of course)

B
B
Today I'm thankful for:<P>That I have health insurance, and could go to the dr. That the meds are starting to work, and I am feeling better. (I have walking pnemonia)<P>That the lightening that hit my house last week only blew up my stereo and iron, and didn't set the whole house on fire. (or kill my 'puter [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>My Mom & Dad, who have made sure I am taking my meds & eating right. <P>That I was able to talk to and see my H w/o breaking into tears.<P>For all the wonderful people here.<P><P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

T
T
I'm grateful:<P>-that my H threw me a surprise 30th birthday party over the weekend! He even flew in my little brother for the event! very nice...<P>-that my daughter's broken arm has healed.<P>-that I lost 5 pounds<P>-that I am getting a lot done in my scrapbook<P>-that the weather has been just beautiful lately<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] tamis

K
K
Dear Newwoman:<BR>O.K., I'll do this one. I haven't done one in awhile but it's good to do one to keep your head on straight and positive.<BR>I am grateful for:<BR>1) my 2 beautiful children.<BR>2) a caring and loving mother<P>You know, after #2, I stopped and couldn't think of anything else. Isn't this a sad situation. Hummmmmm. I still can't think of anything even though I just sat here for 5 minutes. I'll give it another 5 minutes.<P>3) the things that I have accomplished in my<BR> life<BR>4) listening to my inner voice that is almost always right<BR>5) trying to improve myself everyday by reading and doing something that improves<BR> me as a person..spiritually.<P>There, I guess the last five minutes was pretty easy. Good idea New Woman.<BR>

P
P
I am grateful for the little bit of time I had with my H this past weekend.<BR>I am grateful that my son is happy and healty.<BR>I am grateful I have this site to turn to.<BR>I am grateful for the sun shining and the blue skies.<BR>I am grateful that I have survived one more day.<P>------------------<BR>That which does not kill us, will make us stronger.<BR>* Viki<P>

S
S
Today I am grateful for:<P>1) My oldest brother who calls to check on me and see what I need!!!<P>2) That God keeps my H safe at work (he's a cop) and may He continue to do so.<P>3) That I paid some bills and have some peace of mind in that department.<P>4) For the comunication line that I have open with H.<P>5) That I got a new VCR to replace the one H took for only $59.00.<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

N
OP Offline
N
Today, I'm grateful:<P>1) That my H and I spent the whole day together.<P>2)That the dog we were fostering has found a good, loving home.<P>3)That my boss really appreciates the job that I do.<P>4)That I haven't seen OM for over a year and if I did run into him, I'd probably have trouble recognizing him!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>5) With all the talk about weight and attractiveness on this forum, I've begun a brand new fitness program. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love is meant to heal. Love is meant to renew. Love is meant to oust all fear. Love is meant to harmonize differences. Love is meant to bring us closer to God.

T
T
I'm gratefull for all the wonderful people here.<P>I'm grateful for smiles<P>I'm grateful for laughter<P>I'm grateful for love<P>I'm grateful for happiness in general<P> <A HREF="http://www.worldzone.net/ss/WONNERMAMA/CHEER16.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.worldzone.net/ss/WONNERMAMA/CHEER16.html</A> <P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

S
S
Oh my goodness - I almost forgot my gratitudes for today!!!<P>I am grateful:<P>1) that my body is whole, not perfect - but whole.<P>2) For wonderful neighbors who care for me and watch out for me<P>3) that the 2to5am Bandit in our area has not broken down my door and robbed me<P>4) that the grass is a little green now since the rains we had.<P>5) That I can go to sleep with peace of mind that I am trying to be a good person - might not work all the time - but I'm trying.<P>Hugs to all and be safe !!!

Y
Y
My first post.. glad to be grateful in these times<P>I am grateful for the health of my wife and children and myself<P>I am grateful for the hugs and smiles I get from my children each day<P>I am grateful for this site and the hope<BR>it brngs me<P>I am grateful to jesus and our father for<BR>being there and offering forgiveness<P>I am grateful for the time I have left to spend in this house as a family with my wife andf sweet innocent children

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation